With the leak of the 6.1 icons came many themes rocking them. Although a nice icon set I wanted to take a different approach. Working with 6.1 icons, but not the ones that everyone was using, Redox was built with the means to show off the yummyness of the icon set. With never before seen icons that have been tweaked and built from the available leaked icons Redox is sure to look spectacular on your BlackBerry. Having a nice clear view of your wallpaper is not all you get. You will also get a nice big clock in the middle top of the screen with a weather slot and it sure does look good! Grab Redox today to bring something beautiful to your BlackBerry!

• Hidden dock - (6 icons for keyboard devices, 5 icons for touchscreen and Style/Pearl 3G devices)
    • Weather slot - (You must have a paid or free weather app installed and placed in the first position of your applications screen)
    • Big clock
    • Homescreen landscape mode NOT supported for touchscreen devices
    • Transitions throughout
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Different 6.1 icons

UPDATES!

Updates to version 1.5:

• Changed the homescreen clock font to avoid it being cut off

Get Redox at the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 04-20-11 at 11:49 PM.
    04-07-11 12:59 PM
    Pooter, I have a problem. Look at the time on my clock, and also the weather slot is sitting almost right on top of the time. Can that be moved a whole lot down? I did a battery pull before I took this screen shot. thank you

Last edited by dollface54; 04-07-11 at 02:29 PM.
    04-07-11 02:25 PM
    Love all your themes Pooter! This one looks awesome..
    I think I'll wait to buy until the weather icon issue is fixed if possible (I noticed in the 9700 thread that Andy noticed this)
    But I sooooooo want this!!
    04-07-11 03:06 PM
    Hi Pooter,

Now....this is just a friendly suggestion. Why not take that big clock....divide it in half....and put the weather slot next to the time......so the clock and the weather will be in the one banner. Put a small line or something to kind of separate the clock time from the weather. I hope this is making sense to you.

I also will be waiting for this to be fixed before I purchase.
    Last edited by Mojave; 04-07-11 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Adding more text
    04-07-11 03:10 PM
    I'm working on fixing the clock for you guys. The weather slot will be lowered a bit also. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    04-07-11 03:17 PM
    Theme updated for OS6...lowered the weather slot to avoid time getting covered by icon. 5.0 version update will come later today.
    04-07-11 04:52 PM
    5.0 version of the theme has been updated! Lowered the weather slot to avoid icon covering too much of the time. And fixed the clock being cut off.
    04-08-11 02:16 AM
    Thank you for the update Pooter. Is there anyway to lower the weather slot a bit more so that it is just iverlapping the edge of the time dock, and not overlapping the actual time. I guess I could guess what the time is, but don't like to have to do that. It seems that you have room at bottom of the time dock where it could overlay the edge of it. I'm on the dreaded OS5.

P.S. These are two of my most used weather sets. As you can see, they cover a lot of the time.

Last edited by dollface54; 04-08-11 at 04:18 AM.
    04-08-11 04:04 AM
    Lowered the weather slot...for the last time lol

Download the theme again. The version number is the same (1.1) but the files have been updated.
    04-08-11 03:18 PM
    Wheee! Thank you, it is perfect. Now really, don't you think it looks better this way? Thank you for all of your super quick updates. I am a happy girl.

04-08-11 04:06 PM
    Thank-You Pooter for the update!!! YAY!

04-09-11 07:50 AM
    Great theme as always!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-09-11 12:08 PM
    I'm really liking this theme! thanks Pootermobile!

04-09-11 02:10 PM
    Theme has been updated! Check original post for details.
    04-20-11 11:50 PM
    8230 likes this.
    04-21-11 08:35 AM
    Wow! major improvement. Thank you so much Pooter

Pootermobile likes this.
    04-21-11 09:11 AM
    Wow! major improvement. Thank you so much Pooter

You're welcome! Wow that screen is nice! What's that berryweather icon set called? I want it!
    04-21-11 07:10 PM
    You're welcome! Wow that screen is nice! What's that berryweather icon set called? I want it!
    Pooter, it is called Rainy Day Project by Blast Tyrant, here is the download link for your phone. It has to be saved inside the Berry Weather folder:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17749170/Rai...oject%20XL.bwi
    04-21-11 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD