i have a 9700 for one year and i still cant watch my videos in facebook, this app is only available in appworld .
    I cant access appworld because im living in tunisia , why rim doesnt make it available in wifi like android market .
    Shame on you blackberry , i will throw this phone in garbage !!!
    04-07-11 08:43 AM
    cool story, bro.
    04-07-11 08:50 AM
    why rim doesnt make it available in wifi like android market
    It does. Maybe it is your carrier/country but not RIM's fault by any means. Can I have your phone instead of you throwing it in the trash. I love my 9700.
    04-07-11 08:53 AM
    And it took you a year to figure this out? I suggest taking this up with your carrier, most every carrier I've seen pushes (sends) a link to download Facebook to their customers phones, so AppWorld really isn't even needed to download it. Why doesn't your carrier do this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 09:13 AM
    So this guy either spelled "RIM" wrong or spelled "super awesome phone" wrong...

04-07-11 09:16 AM
    i have a 9700 for one year and i still cant watch my videos in facebook, this app is only available in appworld .
    I cant access appworld because im living in tunisia , why rim doesnt make it available in wifi like android market .
    Shame on you blackberry , i will throw this phone in garbage !!!
    There is a download link on the Blackberry homepage for Facebook. It's for users without access to App World. Try this link.

http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/mobile/selectDownloadLanguage.do

04-07-11 09:26 AM
    Aoww!!

9700 is a Good phone, Please don't throw it in the Bin T^T!
    You know how EXPENSIVE your phone is.

At lease you can make money by selling it, Please do not throw it in the Bin, It sounds too bad.
    Last edited by Tecklop; 04-07-11 at 09:33 AM.
    04-07-11 09:30 AM
    Do it and tell where do u throw it.

04-07-11 09:46 AM
    Maybe you should've gotten an Android?
    04-07-11 12:39 PM
    I guess if I invested as much into Facebook as you I might feel the same, unfortunately I have a life outside of imaginary egos and unrealistic senses of social self-accomplishment. Still, good luck with all that and enjoy Android!
    04-07-11 03:25 PM
    There is a download link on the Blackberry homepage for Facebook. It's for users without access to App World. Try this link.

Device Software Downloads -- Session Expired

This is one method. There is also a link at the bottom of the m.facebook.com webpage to download the app.

I can tell you right now you can't watch videos from within the facebook app though.
    04-08-11 12:47 AM
    I dont think you can play videos on the Blackberry from FB.
    04-08-11 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD