Hi everyone!
    I've just bought SmartWiFi and installed it on my 9700 os6... I've noticed it never exit the app, even if it's deactivated!!

This remembers me that annoying Linkedin issue...

Did you experience the same as well? Is there a way to leave it in background?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 03:15 PM
    Hi everyone!
    I've just bought SmartWiFi and installed it on my 9700 os6... I've noticed it never exit the app, even if it's deactivated!!

This remembers me that annoying Linkedin issue...

Did you experience the same as well? Is there a way to leave it in background?
    You can't close SmartWIFI, it's alway running in the background.
    04-06-11 03:48 PM
    I despise apps that stay running unnecessarily, normally, but this one never bothered me, because I expect it to always be running. Even when I deactivate it, it's usually only temporary. This app is meant to be running all the time, for the most part.
    howarmat likes this.
    04-06-11 03:53 PM
    Yup. That's just how this app is. I prefer wifi manager myself.
    04-06-11 08:16 PM
    Yeah, that's a bit annoying. As far as I know that will be changed in the next version of SmartWiFi. At least, that's what I heard from their support when I complained about that. Despite the fact that the icon is still there, I don't experience any problem with it. It is a nice app and I really like it.
    04-06-11 09:14 PM
    It's a terrible app...it did not work 95% of the time....besides the annoying spam S4BB Ltd sends.
    04-07-11 11:45 AM
    Works fine for me, especially after I fine-tune it by removing specific towers from certain hotspots when I don't want it to connect. I get no spam from S4BB.
    04-10-11 09:01 PM
    +1 for wifi manager, its free and does everything smartwifi does. But using smartwifi in the past I got no spam either
    04-10-11 09:07 PM
    I like the app, no problems with me
    04-12-11 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD