I have been using blackberries for several years now....had the tour then upgraded to the bold...liked the phone and especially the keypad...that said i was always interested in the iphone and i finally pulled the trigger and made the switch....as much as i love the blackberry keyboard and the messaging capabilities the iphone is just a better device....obviously sleeker...faster...more versatile and of course the browser and apps are simply dramatically better.....my son and girlfriend are still using their berries thus far lol
    04-06-11 01:41 PM
    And you need to tell the world this because....?
    04-06-11 02:10 PM
    And you need to tell the world this because....?
    Haha thats what I was wondering...
    04-06-11 02:12 PM
    Congrats, hope you like it.
    04-06-11 02:14 PM
    04-06-11 02:19 PM
    Since this thread seems to be the place to post opinions nobody cares about, then I got one...

I've been eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for years, I've always liked them, they're just so darn good and perfect for me. An ex-gf always swore by peanut butter and honey sandwiches though, the thought of them has always intrigued me, but those pb & j's were just too good to not have.

Well last week I tried a peanut butter and honey sandwich, and WOW is all I have to say, I mean, I really do like the pb & j, but those peanut butter and honey is just so much sweeter, sleeker, and honey doesn't show up on my shirt as much as the jelly does when I spill it. I must say, I don't think I'll ever go back to those boring pb & j's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BBMINI likes this.
    04-06-11 03:44 PM
    since this thread seems to be the place to post opinions nobody cares about, then i got one...

I've been eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for years, i've always liked them, they're just so darn good and perfect for me. An ex-gf always swore by peanut butter and honey sandwiches though, the thought of them has always intrigued me, but those pb & j's were just too good to not have.

Well last week i tried a peanut butter and honey sandwich, and wow is all i have to say, i mean, i really do like the pb & j, but those peanut butter and honey is just so much sweeter, sleeker, and honey doesn't show up on my shirt as much as the jelly does when i spill it. I must say, i don't think i'll ever go back to those boring pb & j's.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-06-11 03:54 PM
    I was in the same boat. I like pb&j. ...

But someone told me to try pb (peanut butter not playbook) and banana and syrup to add sweetness. Makes you want to slap your mamma. Once you try it you'll never eat any other kind of pb sandwich.

04-06-11 03:59 PM
    I was in the same boat. I like pb&j. ...

But someone told me to try pb (peanut butter not playbook) and banana and syrup to add sweetness. Makes you want to slap your mamma. Once you try it you'll never eat any other kind of pb sandwich.

Peanut and banana is good you should try peanut butter and fluff. That white stuff in the jar i think the real name is fluffernutter. But its so f'n good.
    04-06-11 04:07 PM
    That does sound good.

04-06-11 04:13 PM
    That does sound good.

It is good!!! I explain things like a orgasmic in your mouth. That's what it is.
    04-06-11 04:15 PM
    Makes you want to slap your mamma.

Lol, love that line!

04-06-11 04:17 PM
    PBnJ are the best type of sandwiches. Roast beef comes in as a close second.
    04-06-11 04:29 PM
    Grilled cheese is top shelf too.

04-06-11 04:31 PM
    mmm grilled cheese .. this post is making me hungry.
    04-06-11 04:37 PM
    It's just a hunch, but I expect this thread will get moved.

04-06-11 04:39 PM
    Probally will.
    04-06-11 04:41 PM
    I have a serious question, what kind of bread does everyone prefer for their PB&J sandwiches? I really like the multi-grain stuff myself.
    04-06-11 04:42 PM
    potato... but like i mentioned before peanut butter and fluff i rather eat. or peanut butter and bananas
    04-06-11 04:45 PM
    Whole wheat is the only bread I eat. So, whole wheat!
    04-06-11 04:52 PM
    Smooth, crunchy or extra-crunchy pb? I prefer regular crunchy myself.
    04-06-11 04:54 PM
    Pb is not supposed to be crunchy. Smooth all the way.

You've never heard of crunchy regular butter have you? If it's crunchy, it's not butter.

04-06-11 06:00 PM
    If you deepfry a stick of butter it is crunchy on the outside.
    04-06-11 07:04 PM
    Mmmmm, deep fried butter
    Wonder why tucker hasn't posted in here yet agreeing with the OP?
    I like homemade wheat bread
    04-06-11 07:59 PM
    You guys are all being dicks to the OP lol

04-06-11 11:02 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD