Here is the problem which started from day one, after I bought my torch. Every time I try to resore or upgrade my OS. The procces goes fine through the first few steps (connect to device, back up device data, back up third-party applications) but when it gets to the 4th step which is connect to the device ROM. The phone restarts and freeze while starting up until the restart times out and I get an error saying on the computer saying "The application lodaer could not connect to your blackberry device. It suggests going to device manager then to properties for USB Root Hub => Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. which is actually already enabled.

I love my torch and I really want to keep it, but I really need to figure this out. It's very frustrating

Thank you in advance for any help
    04-06-11 09:27 AM
    Is your DM updated to the latest version?

If you haven't updated your DM, then go to www.blackberry.com>Support tab(at top)>Downloads(on the left of the screen)>Destop Software & then download from there
    04-06-11 04:49 PM
    Thanks for replying, it is actually the most recent and I tried the restore in different laptops. I'm pretty sure the problem is from the phone
    04-15-11 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD