i change my custom os6 themes icon to os6.1 but calender icon is not changed it shows old os6 icon......plzzz help???
    04-06-11 09:05 AM
    If you have themestudio beta 1 i think, load the theme on your device then reboot it, it appears then.
    Social feeds wont appear until a reboot too.
    04-06-11 12:05 PM
    you have to edit the icon and remove the 31. Then in theme builder you can select the text and color you want to see.
    04-06-11 12:10 PM
    you have to edit the icon and remove the 31. Then in theme builder you can select the text and color you want to see.
    tried this and it does not work.
    04-06-11 09:05 PM
    That first happen to my 6.1 theme.

AFTER APPLYING THE THEME, DO A BATTERY PULL!
    04-07-11 04:35 AM
    if you are using theme builder beta 2 it will NOT switch no matter what. this is a known bug....
    04-07-11 06:29 AM
    there is a `clean` calendar icon in the pack, you dont need to edit any other than resize

That first happen to my 6.1 theme.

AFTER APPLYING THE THEME, DO A BATTERY PULL!
    if you are using theme builder beta 2 it will NOT switch no matter what. this is a known bug....
    you two are both right. if you have a `custom` style theme then as static says it wont skin, if you have an OS6 ui theme, then as tecklop says a reboot will fix.
    04-07-11 07:27 AM
    Hello, am having an issue with the calender for the 6.1 icons.

am very new to building themes as i decided to give it a go after not being able to find a theme that was how i'd like it

The issue is with the icon set i downloaded the calender has a white background and the number is a light grey and therefore difficult to read.

On the 6.1 icon themes i downloaded the calender was darker with the numbers being white, where can i find this calender.png? so i can use it in my theme.

Thanks in advance

*Edit*

I've noticed on all the videos/images of the new devices that the calender icons is white.. how do i get the black calender that some people are using in there theme? also will the number still change each day?
    Last edited by Dealz417; 04-09-11 at 08:41 PM.
    04-09-11 08:17 PM
    I think you should ask Lucky45 about this, He's the Owner of that Grey Calendar.
    PM him
    04-09-11 09:49 PM
    I think you should ask Lucky45 about this, He's the Owner of that Grey Calendar.
    PM him
    Oh okay then, I don't mind the white calender but is there any reason why the numbers are light grey? shouldn't it be black like here so it can be seen more easier

Google Image Result for http://mybbota.com/files/Zen%20OS6.1%20(weather%20no%20profile)/ss/Weather%20No%20Profile%20Icon%20No%20App%20Name.pn g
    04-09-11 10:34 PM
    Oh okay then, I don't mind the white calender but is there any reason why the numbers are light grey? shouldn't it be black like here so it can be seen more easier
    that was only in my theme, which has already been changed to darker, if you want a darker icon then use something like photoshop or whatever, copy and paste the icon so you have it twice (sat on top of each other) then on one of them chop the green part of the calendar off so you have just the white bit, on the other do the opposite, your now left with the icon in 2 bits but looks as one. select the white section and invert the levels. job done
    04-10-11 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD