Hi,

I got a 9800 today and i just set up my enterprise email.
    It has all been setup correct but i dont have any email icons/folders on my blackberry. When i open the messages folder i dont see any of my emails.
    Do i have to manually add those folders? If so, how?
    Or did something go wrong in the setup process?
    04-02-11 06:43 AM
    As far as I know, there is no way to have access to your email folders. I have folders with my Yahoo email and cannot have access to them on my BB.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but once you start getting new emails, then they will show up on your BB, but not ones that have already been read before you set up your email on your device.
    04-02-11 06:50 AM
    The BES admin can setup the prepopulate on the BES. Folders are there sort of. But generally the only folder that gets directed is the inbox.
    04-02-11 07:06 AM
    You have to go to Folder Redirection under Email Preferences and include additional folders. By default only inbox and sent items are checked. You will not see the folders in your mailbox. Instead messages sent into the folders will appear in the main mailbox.

I used to run mailbox rules to sort things into folders in Outlook. Once I included selected other folders, they appeared too.
    04-02-11 09:05 AM
    Well seems I may be "offbase" a bit. Before I posted earlier, my folders were all empty. I selected only one of them for redirection, and suddenly many of my folders have 'stuff" in them. Not all but many. Not sure why the sudden change
    04-02-11 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD