Questions:
    1. If someone deletes me and checkmarks "block/ignore future invitations" what will show on my phone if I send them an "invite contact"? Will it just stay under "pending" or will it tell me they blocked me or what??
    2. If I have invited a contact, and they do not accept me, will it just sit in the pending requests or will it disappear?
    3. Is there a way to read bbm messages, without it showing the other person the "R" as read? I know of 1 way is to save history, delete chat before reading, then go read chat history, is there any other way??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by shannajenks; 03-31-11 at 11:00 AM.
    03-31-11 09:45 AM
    I think it will say pending and stay that way. The way you can read bbms without letting the sender know you have is by turning off the radio on your berry so that there's no coverage and then you can read it. Once you turn the radio back on, the phone will send the read notification to the sender.
    03-31-11 12:10 PM
    How about just text message the person? BBM has the "Read" function for a reason.
    03-31-11 12:17 PM
    If you open BBM scroll over a contact, press the Blackberry button and press view chat history. click on the day and you can see everything without the the "R" showing up on the senders blackberry.
    dcgore likes this.
    03-31-11 12:49 PM
    If you open BBM scroll over a contact, press the Blackberry button and press view chat history. click on the day and you can see everything without the the "R" showing up on the senders blackberry.
    Very informative...Thanks!
    03-31-11 12:51 PM
    OP already knows that step as listed in step 3.
    03-31-11 12:56 PM
    Annndddd that's why i need glasses!
    03-31-11 02:35 PM
    Annndddd that's why i need glasses!
    Haha it's not that big of a deal, but a healthy vision is good!
    03-31-11 02:38 PM
    you can check the BBM in messaged but without clicking on opening the message you'll be able to see what they said without "reading" it
    03-31-11 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD