Hey y'all, what's goin on? I have been sittin back just chillin and readin posts and I have notice that the Storm 2 hasn't seen a leak/official release on any new OS. Deep down I think its over for us Storm 2 owners as far as a new OS but how many of u guys still have hope or believe that RIM is workin on somethin for us? Hey, we never know. People probably gave RIM a piece of their minds and let it be known how unacceptable it was to punk the Storm 2 device by not givin it BB6. Hey, RIM might be serving us S2 owners with BB6.1 but we never know. But what's really up with all these other devices that are nowhere the level of the S2. I guess we just roadkill now. Well Hurry up Storm 3
    03-30-11 07:55 AM
    Yo dawg, waz up. You right yo. Day be dissin on da strom. Dats wack yo. Dis fone still be strong. Why day be dissin us YO? Whar's mah six point oh? Yo rim. I wants mah six point oh dawg!!!!!!!!! S*** man yous better bring it yo. Me and my crew needs six point oh!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 09:27 AM
    Lock this thread now, it can't get any better from here. Lol

SK1 likes this.
    03-30-11 08:01 PM
    the storm 2 pretty much was EOL around june last year i think but really was killed in the fall when we heard no OS 6 support
    03-30-11 08:37 PM
    Pootytang, is that you?

Sent screaming from my ThunderBolt at 4G speeds.
    Just between you and me, quick pull is a battery pull.

03-30-11 10:36 PM
    the storm 2 pretty much was EOL around june last year i think but really was killed in the fall when we heard no OS 6 support
    +1 IMO it was never alive, lol.
    03-30-11 11:53 PM
    Hey now .. ease up offa my phone son!
    03-30-11 11:56 PM
    The fat lady has sung and has buried the phone up her nalgas. Don't hold your breathe on 6.1. From the specs the Storm 3 will also be dead on arrival come this summer, If it was released this past december I probably would have thought differently.
    03-31-11 06:20 AM
    +1, it was a fail on release day. Can we close the 9550 forum now?

Hey, RIM might be serving us S2 owners with BB6.1 but we never know.
    This has me laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. That's the most ridiculous thing I've read on here in a long time.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 03-31-11 at 07:11 AM.
    03-31-11 07:09 AM
    ouch bla1ze you never like the S2lol..yeah fat lady sung and moved on. no 6.anything for us.. move on, use it for how ever long you have your contract and move on to the next best thing. till the bold touch or s3 or whatever there going to call it comes out. But who knows i talked to a few S2 users and there jumping ship android and the iphone.
    04-02-11 12:06 AM
    ouch bla1ze you never like the S2lol..yeah fat lady sung and moved on. no 6.anything for us.. move on, use it for how ever long you have your contract and move on to the next best thing. till the bold touch or s3 or whatever there going to call it comes out. But who knows i talked to a few S2 users and there jumping ship android and the iphone.
    I'm jumping ship also...to the S3 or the whatever.

I know some S2 users who jumped ship to the iphone.

Some are staying with BB.
    04-02-11 08:35 AM
    Still diggin the s2 ova hee.... Sportn it til qnx blows in...YO!

04-03-11 07:56 PM
    The truth is had RIM not waited so long to produce the S3 a lot of us would hang in with it. But look at what's out there now dual core, high res, front/rear cams, etc. And they expect people to keep waiting for a device with less specs and who knows the release date. Whatever dude. I'm outie as soon as the Bionic hits
    04-04-11 01:29 PM
    Still diggin the s2 ova hee.... Sportn it til qnx blows in...YO!

read a book
    04-05-11 06:40 AM
    read a book
    relax Francis...just trying to fit in here in this hillbilly thread
    04-05-11 11:21 AM
    yawn, not sure which post is more ridiculous, yours or the OP's. Don't fear education.
    04-05-11 11:41 AM
    yawn, not sure which post is more ridiculous, yours or the OP's. Don't fear education.
    For someone who wants to shut down the s2 forum you sure do like to hang around here and run off at the gums don't you?

04-05-11 07:13 PM
    I used to be here all the time, but after the last official update to the storm 2 that broke the bedside mode and also open GL support that did it for me. This is my first time back since February. I was just curious about how my people were left here.
    I was a little apprehensive about losing such great email service that we got from Blackberry. I had heard over and over that it was the best. Well, my eyes were opened and email on my iPhone is way better than it was on my Storm. Total folder support and just as fast if not faster...I hardly ever go to my PC for mail anymore. In my opinion RIM is dead. Their hubris and uncaring attitude caused thousands of people like me to say "I'm outta here".

For those of you still stuck with RIM or just want to stay that's fine.. There is life after RIM and it is great.
    04-07-11 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD