I'm a newbie who recently purchased BERRY WEATHER. Can someone tell me what is the best setting to use to get my current location? I'm really confused. I've read a bunch of posts, but I'm really confused.

Thanks....
    03-29-11 07:17 PM
    I use my zip code, and then select a weather station close to me.
    03-29-11 07:45 PM
    Open BerryWeather>Settings>Add Location>Enter Home Zip code (or enter city name)> and then you can set this location in settings as "home".
    You can also add your current location, which will use your GPS. Go to settings and then hit "Add Current Location". You can set this location as "home" if you want your home icon to be your current location.
    03-29-11 07:54 PM
    +1 for ZIP code location...
    03-29-11 07:57 PM
    Thanks for all your help. I deleted the location I had and then entered my zip code. I will use that location.
    03-29-11 08:07 PM
    +1 for the GPS location. No matter where you are, your weather is always accurate for your location.
    03-30-11 06:57 AM
    +1 for the GPS location. No matter where you are, your weather is always accurate for your location.
    I agree with this. You can always add a zip code location if you want to be able to check the weather at home when you're away.
    03-30-11 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD