Do you guys think Staples will carry accessories (cases, charging stands, etc...) on launch day? I can't seem to find any on the website and I'd like to walk into Staples, pick up my pre-ordered Playbook and grab a couple of accessories.

Anyone know?
    03-29-11 09:22 AM
    Do you guys think Staples will carry accessories (cases, charging stands, etc...) on launch day? I can't seem to find any on the website and I'd like to walk into Staples, pick up my pre-ordered Playbook and grab a couple of accessories.

Anyone know?
    They carry the folio for the Nook. Looks like it will fit the Playbook perfectly, but I'll have to try it.
    03-29-11 09:24 AM
    No such thing as a Nook, up here in Canada
    03-29-11 09:25 AM
    Anyone know?
    I don't "know", but I'm pretty confident most or all of the stores will carry accessories on day One. After all, if they miss the opportunity to upsell the initial buyers before they walk out of the store, they won't have as good a chance again.

Also, the accessories don't have to wait for a "Gold" release of the OS to be available before they can be delivered. Most likely they'll be trickling into the stores for stocking over the next couple of weeks.
    03-29-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD