View Poll Results: SO are you addicted to the 9800 (Torch)?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • **** YEAH! BLACKBERRY OR DEATH!

15 93.75%
  • F*** NO! GIVE ME A DRIOD!

1 6.25%
    So I busted my 9530 a couple weeks ago, and I was absolutely heart broken! I wanted to die... But I payed service provider a couple hundred bucks and they gave me the Torch....I was seriously gonna get the Motorola Atrix but the tiny voice in my head told me to shut the **** up and get a BlackBerry...SO I got the torch. And wow what a phone! I am impressed and while I do miss my Storm very much this phone is defiantly filling the empty void in my heart! I feel like im betraying myself but this phone is just too sexy...too sleek and shiny its way more addicting then my old phone...sometimes I will just stare at a blank screen and admire how the light shines all around the bezel and screen....im turning into a BB freak and its funny cause I enjoy every second of it! I just love the feel of the screen sliding up to reveal the backlit keys that shine all over my eager fingers. Call me what you will but im seriously addicted to the torch...POLL TIME!! HOW MANY OF YOU (yes you) ARE ADDICTED TO THE SEXYNESS OF THIS AMAZING PHONE? OR NOT AND ARE WISHING EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY FOR A DROID?
    03-28-11 08:00 PM
    I'm not so much addicted to the look but more of its functionality with the touchscreen
    03-28-11 08:12 PM
    If it were possible I'd make sweet love to mine, but alas it can not be.......
    Deathcommand likes this.
    03-28-11 08:14 PM
    i like the Torch, just cant stand its crappy battery life.
    03-28-11 08:54 PM
    You realize it's just a phone, right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-11 09:35 PM
    didn't mean to sound too over the top but it struck me funny in relation of how the OP called it sexy.
    03-28-11 09:50 PM
    i'm probably not as crazy as OP, but i love, love, love m torch.
    03-28-11 10:48 PM
    I love my torch can't leave it. Can take my hands off

03-28-11 10:53 PM
    My Preeccciiioooouuuussssss!

03-29-11 06:53 AM
    Coming from an older curve, I'm absolutely in love with my torch, Best BB to date regardless of the naysayers that think the candybar form of a bold is the best. Cant beat the touchscreen/trackpad combo.
    03-29-11 06:59 AM
    My Preeccciiioooouuuussssss!

You tell 'em, Smeagol!!
    03-29-11 07:19 AM
    i like the Torch, just cant stand its crappy battery life.
    Crappy? maybe its your OS version but mine lasts 2 days doing heavy texting/browsing.
    03-29-11 11:55 AM
    Crappy? maybe its your OS version but mine lasts 2 days doing heavy texting/browsing.
    ditto. it's tiresome the way people say the battery life is crap as if speaking for the entire torch population.

they are, of course, only speaking personally, but it appears they speak for the whole, which they do not.

IMHO the battery is NOT crappy, nor is the phone, nor is the os.
    03-29-11 02:12 PM
    Epic.

So the OP. You do realise that this is a BB Community?
    03-29-11 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD