Does anyone has any of this PlayBook wallpapers?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks,
    jn
    03-28-11 04:22 PM
    What are you asking? The green one has been in the simulator and many demos for months now. The other is brand new, seen only in the Verizon webinar material posted here today. Does anyone have them? Anyone who wants can get the first one. Probably nobody can get the other yet, except note that it's not a wallpaper anyway (at least in that image) but merely a backgroung for the setup app.
    03-28-11 05:21 PM
    looks like it,
    480 x 360

03-31-11 09:30 PM
    Hi,

Here is a link to over 70 High Res wallpapers (1024x600) for the PlayBook:

BlackBerry PlayBook Wallpaper - BlackBerry Forums Gallery @ The Unofficial BlackBerry Support Forum - Asia Pacific

I will try and located the image you requested and upload it for you.

Thanks,

Gary
    04-19-11 09:54 PM
    Dumb question: How do you set an image as your wallpaper?
    04-19-11 10:10 PM
    Dumb question: How do you set an image as your wallpaper?
    I believe you swipe down from the top and the menu will come up and there's an icon on the top right corner that can set that image has a background.

Correct me if I'm wrong as I don't own a Playbook yet, but played with it for a hour at Best Buy today.
    04-19-11 10:16 PM
    I still haven't figured this out. Can someone tell me what to do? Thanks.
    04-20-11 08:17 AM
    I still haven't figured this out. Can someone tell me what to do? Thanks.
    bring up 'pictures' browse to the one you want for wallpaper. Swipe from the top bezel straight down. this will bring up thumbnails, a trashcan and a little icon labeled 'set as wallpaper"

the issue ive noted is that when the image is set as wallpaper it is zoomed in.
    04-20-11 08:27 AM
    once you have the picture saved on your pb. go to the "pictures app" click on the picture you want. then swipe down from the top bezel. there will be an icon that says "set as wallpaper" . DONE!
    04-20-11 08:28 AM
    Hi,

Here is a link to over 70 High Res wallpapers (1024x600) for the PlayBook:

BlackBerry PlayBook Wallpaper - BlackBerry Forums Gallery @ The Unofficial BlackBerry Support Forum - Asia Pacific

I will try and located the image you requested and upload it for you.

Thanks,

Gary
    Unfortunately, these are the wrong resolution for Playbook. They need to be 1024 x 1024. To set wallpaper, view the image in the pictures app, swipe down from the top, and you will see a button to set as wallpaper in the upper right of the screen.
    04-20-11 08:30 AM
    that would probably explain why these images are getting stretched!
    04-20-11 08:32 AM
    i like this one btw...

its a dead / dieing apple!
    Black Sand Beach iPad Wallpaper - Free iPad Wallpapers
    04-20-11 08:38 AM
    theyre the same size as ipad wallpapers so just go over to an ipad wallpaper website
    04-20-11 08:41 AM
    Thanks guys. So you can only set wallpaper from the "Pictures" application? Makes sense.
    04-20-11 08:54 AM
    hmmm still seems to be zooming into pictures that are 1024x1024. anyone figure out how to stop it from doing this?
    cheerleader likes this.
    04-20-11 01:43 PM
    It zooms, period. my solution is to create a black graphic of 1024 x 600. Then resize my wallpaper pic so it is about 60% of this size and paste it into the black 'blank.' Then push that pic onto the PB and set it as the wallpaper. When the PB zooms this the wallpaper pic just about perfectly fills the screen. Kinda cumbersome but it works.
    04-20-11 02:51 PM
    I'm trying to figure out if this is a bug, by design, or we just haven't found the right resolution yet. I assume it's going to zoom regardless of what you choose? If so, the pre-loaded wallpapers do not have that problem. Any one know the resolution of the wallpapers that come pre-loaded on the pb?
    04-20-11 03:08 PM
    I'm trying to figure out if this is a bug, by design, or we just haven't found the right resolution yet. I assume it's going to zoom regardless of what you choose? If so, the pre-loaded wallpapers do not have that problem. Any one know the resolution of the wallpapers that come pre-loaded on the pb?
    I cant find where they are loaded, apparently you cant get to them! By examination it looks like they are being zoomed, too, but it is hard to really tell for sure. I hope we can get a definite answer to this, i don't really like my solution, the pic doesn't look all that good.
    04-20-11 03:12 PM
    It zooms, period. my solution is to create a black graphic of 1024 x 600. Then resize my wallpaper pic so it is about 60% of this size and paste it into the black 'blank.' Then push that pic onto the PB and set it as the wallpaper. When the PB zooms this the wallpaper pic just about perfectly fills the screen. Kinda cumbersome but it works.
    Obviously this is no fault of your own, but that sounds like it would be a pain is the a**. Especially for myself, who is photoshop ********!
    04-21-11 09:29 AM
    It is a ROYAL pain, and i'm pissed, but i am DETERMINED to have my custom wallpaper. I have a common theme between desktop, phone and Playbook. I just hope they fix this in a update. As for being hard, once you do it, its not that bad, really. Get a Photoshop bud to read my post and help you out.
    04-21-11 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD