Is there a them that shows only the messages ( not with the calender) on the Home screen either in the Portrait and/or LS mode ?
    03-27-11 04:06 PM
    Is there a them that shows only the messages ( not with the calender) on the Home screen either in the Portrait and/or LS mode ?
    You can try any of these BerryGlowDesigns themes on version 2 (v2).
    They are 50% off until the 31 of March.

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    m.seif likes this.
    03-27-11 06:28 PM
    Are you saying you want messages as a constant (not hidden) today area on your screen? If so, let me know a little more about the button layout you would like to see and I would be happy to put something together for you.
    03-27-11 07:45 PM
    Hello Kahnefan

Thank you very much . I will Pm you shortly.
    03-28-11 04:04 AM
    im interested to, keep it in the thread if you can.

what I would like is the stock BB theme updated with today on the icons in the first row. I know if you hit the top messages button you get today for message, calendar and phone but down the bottom, can you build in today when you scroll over messages and calendar?
    03-28-11 08:01 PM
    big_chunuts, I have made a today version of my 6Plus theme, feel free to check it out. Since you sent me in the direction of the today version I sent you a promo code by PM...

6Plus Theme
    03-28-11 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD