when i bought my 9700 new, i had some office style apps (word, excel, etc). im not sure if they were DocsToGo or what they were, they were on the standard build...

anyway, since updating my OS (im on O2 UK) they've disappeared? i've tried rebooting, searching, checking app world, nothing.

how can i get these back?
    03-25-11 05:33 AM
    When you updated did you make sure that DocsToGo was still ticked when you installed it?

Because the update may have it unticked or the update may not include DocToGo.
    Last edited by BerryUK; 03-25-11 at 05:46 AM.
    03-25-11 05:43 AM
    i didn't have an option, it just downloaded via the DM software, updated and rebooted. no option anywhere. it looks like it was the Documents To Go suite, which costs 12 quid... im not paying that again!
    03-25-11 05:58 AM
    i didn't have an option, it just downloaded via the DM software, updated and rebooted. no option anywhere. it looks like it was the Documents To Go suite, which costs 12 quid... im not paying that again!
    That usually happens when you update your software through the Desktop Manager. In order to get the application back, when your BlackBerry is connected and displayed in DM, click Applications, which should be on the left if you're using BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6. After clicking Applications, wait for it to load, then look for Docs2Go and click it to install. It'll then download and install onto your phone.

Whenever I update my AT&T BlackBerry through the DM, it never installs Docs2Go, Password Keeper, MemoPad, etc., so I have to manually install them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-11 10:31 AM
    You could easily back them up with BBSAK, then load the docs2go cods (all of them will have Docs2Go in their name).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-11 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD