Alright everyone, so a few months ago, in November, I upgraded to a Blackberry Bold from Verizon Wireless, After 2 weeks I switched to a droid 2. Today I bought a blackberry tour, and got rid of my droid.

Im glad to be back with my blackberry
    03-24-11 05:46 PM
    Welcome back, I too got rid of my android phone and came back to BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-11 07:32 PM
    Welcome back! Its so nice to see the people that come back stating it. It seems like our time is coming to shine! Welcome back
    03-24-11 09:06 PM
    Welcome back to the dark side.
    03-24-11 10:03 PM
    Welcome back! BB does what I need it to do...reliable for phone, e-mail and other messaging, and some web browsing when I need to quickly look up or check something while on the go. Some of the other platforms have all the cool bells and whistles, but since I have PCs for home, work, and mobile use, I prefer those for regular reading, web browsing, blogging, and such, and I'd rather watch TV, movies, and sports on TV instead of on the small screen.

I still have an original issue Tour as my work phone, and it's served me well. Enjoy yours!
    03-25-11 12:20 AM
    Alright everyone, so a few months ago, in November, I upgraded to a Blackberry Bold from Verizon Wireless, After 2 weeks I switched to a droid 2. Today I bought a blackberry tour, and got rid of my droid.

Im glad to be back with my blackberry

Worst move you ever made!

03-25-11 12:26 AM
    Worst move you ever made!

me switching from BB to android or comming back.

I am completly addicted to my BB now haha
    03-26-11 08:35 PM
    I went Blackberry to Android, and I've been changing between the two every month or so.
    I do know, for sure, my next upgrade will be an Android device though, unless the Pearl 3G hits VZW.
    03-26-11 09:02 PM
    I went Blackberry to Android, and I've been changing between the two every month or so.
    I do know, for sure, my next upgrade will be an Android device though, unless the Pearl 3G hits VZW.
    yeah, i still have my droid 2 incase i get tired of my BB however i am thinking of selling it for a Bold because this tour has like no space for apps
    03-26-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD