I've been bored at work latley and I've been working on a Canucks theme for my Blackberry Torch, I got some people who wanted it on the fan forum, and I thought I'd share with you guys too..

Here a couple screen shots..

I've never packaged a theme before, but this rar contains the files that Theme Builder gave me when I chose export, All you have to do is put the extracted files onto your media card, and select the 3kb file and select download and it should install fine, if you know any other way to share this I'd love to know how

Oh and here is the link for the rar uploaded.to - where your files have to be uploaded to
    Last edited by rwZephyr; 03-24-11 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to add download link
    03-24-11 02:07 PM
    how about trying OTA? =D
    03-26-11 01:40 PM
    I love this theme! Is there any way you could make a Nashville Predators theme?
    03-26-11 02:24 PM
    Sweet theme.
    But......how do we download it??
    Please help. Maybe try an OTA link?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-11 07:23 PM
    Go create an account over at bbthemelab.com for their OTA service or if you have dropbox you can use that.

When you export in TB, select the option 'Export for Web' it'll give you a folder with a bunch of .cod and a .jad files. Upload all of them into dropbox or wherever, then get the url for the jad file. Hope that helps.

I think bbthemelab also has a tutorial on OTA as well, might be worth a look-see.

P.s. very nice touch on the jersey number being the calendar date!!

Go Canucks Go!!
    03-28-11 07:32 PM
    Ok that didn't work Foberry. I need this theme!! Playoffs are around the corner.

Please help need a simple OTA. Or email me it. [email protected]

04-02-11 04:48 PM
    I've been bored at work latley and I've been working on a Canucks theme for my Blackberry Torch, I got some people who wanted it on the fan forum, and I thought I'd share with you guys too..

Here a couple screen shots..

I've never packaged a theme before, but this rar contains the files that Theme Builder gave me when I chose export, All you have to do is put the extracted files onto your media card, and select the 3kb file and select download and it should install fine, if you know any other way to share this I'd love to know how

Oh and here is the link for the rar uploaded.to - where your files have to be uploaded to
    Dude I NEED this theme!!!! ASAP!!!! Email the files or set up a OTA please!!!

04-05-11 10:53 PM
    04-09-11 11:44 AM
    ok so thats the link i made using dropbox.................it doesnt work help??!!
    04-09-11 11:48 AM
    @Mekano: Sorry I thought you were the OP asking how to distribute via OTA. For you to get the theme working the way it's been provided do the following:

- Download the .rar file onto your computer
    - Extract it
    - Move all of the extracted files onto a folder on your BB via usb\media storage
    - Once done, run the .jad file on your BB and follow the on screen prompts

Alternatively since you have Dropbox already...

-Move all the .cod and .jad file into a folder in dropbox
    -Then using your BB, download the .jad from dropbox.

Hope that helps.
    04-09-11 01:48 PM
    Hey Foberry, I've tried everything to get this theme working, is there any way you can throw up the OTA? Or if anybody can put it up. Make my life so much easier.
    Wanted to add, that i did to both methods, got the files onto my bb, went to files/device/media/ and what not located the .jad file. Dl'ed it and it said successful... but no theme or anything popped up.
    05-11-11 03:37 PM
    here is an ota for the theme from my dropbox
    see if this works for you.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24003555/Van...eme_Van0_1.jad
    hi5-ive likes this.
    05-11-11 06:49 PM
    ^works

but my calendar icon is still the same ... boo
    05-19-11 04:44 PM
    ^works

but my calendar icon is still the same ... boo
    did you do a battery pull after? my icon changed when i installed it.
    05-19-11 08:53 PM
    ^yeah after battery pull, i got the icon back

nice
    05-20-11 05:26 AM
    Does this theme work for the blackberry 9780?

If not is there a way to make it work for it, or does anybody know the canucks theme for the 9780 cause i downloaded the file and everything but i can't find the theme.
    05-21-11 04:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD