Win 7 Professional is fast, sleek, and smooth on your Blackberry

The most realistic windows 7 theme out there

Available in two different versions!
    1. Today version (which makes pop up window turn into today window with Messages, Calendar, and Text messages.)
    2. Regular version (pop up window contains 8 user defined icons)

Customizable start menu
    ( 6 text icons on left side are user defined)

Also contains 3 widgets for as maximum feel of Windows 7
    Blue media widget opens Media Folder
    My notes opens Memopad
    Also icon 1 on app screen in OCD icon on homescreen

**Please do a battery pull after installing theme**

UPDATES:
    (1) show weather icon and (2) hides it
    Fixed navigation on today version
    Made weather icon hide until hotkey is pressed to show it

*Please feel free to post screenshot or just your input on the theme*

Last edited by tdmsna523; 03-25-11 at 08:01 PM.
    03-22-11 09:19 PM
    This theme looks absolutly amazing!
    Excellent work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 06:36 AM
    Hello

I just purchased your theme. I seem to have a problem, every once in a while the cursor on the homescreen disappears. Nothing gets hightlighted when I move the trackball also when I press down on the trackball no response. All other key functions work properly...only a battery pull resolves the issue. I'm using 8900 5.0.0.1036 if that helps. Please advice. Thanks

Update: It seems that the glitch occurs after accessing the start icon.
    Last edited by zilla0617; 03-23-11 at 11:13 AM.
    03-23-11 10:49 AM
    Hi,

Nice theme, great graphics...when I bought the theme I was under the impression the clock could be hidden as it is so big...but seems you cant? Also, can the weather slot be hidden? If these option were available that would make this that much better.
    03-23-11 11:37 AM
    03-23-11 11:46 AM
    03-23-11 05:35 PM
    Hello

I just purchased your theme. I seem to have a problem, every once in a while the cursor on the homescreen disappears. Nothing gets hightlighted when I move the trackball also when I press down on the trackball no response. All other key functions work properly...only a battery pull resolves the issue. I'm using 8900 5.0.0.1036 if that helps. Please advice. Thanks

Update: It seems that the glitch occurs after accessing the start icon.
    Ok an update is coming asap and it starts with the explorer icon.. i overlooked nav sorry for the issue will uodate asap
    03-23-11 07:57 PM
    Hi,

Nice theme, great graphics...when I bought the theme I was under the impression the clock could be hidden as it is so big...but seems you cant? Also, can the weather slot be hidden? If these option were available that would make this that much better.
    Ok sorry for your misunderstanding but there is no way to hide either of them i can uodate it where it you will be able to hide weather icon with a HOTKEY but cannot hide clock due to coding problems with clock... sorry for that but let me know and i will include it in the update.
    03-23-11 08:00 PM
    Ok an update is coming asap and it starts with the explorer icon.. i overlooked nav sorry for the issue will uodate asap
    Great looking forward to the update. Also, could you provide the wallpaper you have in the pictures and is it possible to add AM and PM to the clock? Otherwise a great theme
    03-23-11 08:35 PM
    alright theme is update

for today version navigation is fixed
    and fir all versions (1) shows weather icon (2) hides it!
    enjoy!
    03-23-11 08:37 PM
    Great looking forward to the update. Also, could you provide the wallpaper you have in the pictures and is it possible to add AM and PM to the clock? Otherwise a great theme
    No there is not a way because the clock would look stupid haha i tried it several different ways and this looked the best sorry
    03-23-11 08:43 PM
    This looks very nice and clean. Great work, great concept, and excellent execution.
    03-23-11 09:01 PM
    No there is not a way because the clock would look stupid haha i tried it several different ways and this looked the best sorry
    Could you provide the wallpaper? Thanks

Nevermind I see the wallpaper...
    Last edited by zilla0617; 03-23-11 at 09:04 PM.
    03-23-11 09:01 PM
    Well unfortunately the fix did not work. I'm not sure if anyone else is having navigation issues on the homescreen, maybe its only with the today version. Something else I noticed, if you are on the homescreen and hit enter it will select which ever app that is highlighted on the app screen...I hope this can be corrected. Thanks in advance

03-23-11 10:32 PM
    alright theme is update

enjoy!
    thanks for incorporating the change with the weather slot, however when you press the start menu and then minimize it, the weather slot turns back on automatically?
    03-24-11 12:46 AM
    thanks for incorporating the change with the weather slot, however when you press the start menu and then minimize it, the weather slot turns back on automatically?

Okay yes that is what will happen. I can either make it hide when pressing the start menu button and not come back or come back automatically. it cannot be userdefined. sorry...
    03-24-11 07:57 PM
    Well unfortunately the fix did not work. I'm not sure if anyone else is having navigation issues on the homescreen, maybe its only with the today version. Something else I noticed, if you are on the homescreen and hit enter it will select which ever app that is highlighted on the app screen...I hope this can be corrected. Thanks in advance

Okay it worked for me when i updated so thats strange... and i thought it did that all the time even on default theme. i will go back to the drawing board ind get nav figured out agian sorry for this...
    03-24-11 08:00 PM
    ok guys i just loaded the uodate and everything is working fine for me. when you hit escape to hide today window you need to scroll down to get it back to explorer icon...
    03-24-11 08:26 PM
    Is there a way to hide the weather slot icon on homescreen??
    03-25-11 02:07 PM
    alright theme is update

enjoy!
    Is there a way to hide the weather slot icon on homescreen??
    03-25-11 02:46 PM
    Thanks again Andy... but why the heck does it always come back if you hit the explorer icon?? thats really weird..(and annoying)
    03-25-11 03:05 PM
    I just bought your theme. It looks really good.

I have the Today version and I have to say that the navigation is a bit weired. I was expecting the usual "hover over the icon and it shows the Calender, Messages, SMS" type thing. Is there a way to do this? I find the way your theme works a trifle confusing - not like Windows or BlackBerry.

One way might be to have more icons on the bottom row - like a traditional theme. I mean, there's room for a number of extra icons down there.

What about shortcuts? Apart from 1 & 2 are there any more? Calculator maybe?

There is no Wifi Access Point name display.

I love the look of this theme. I really do.
    03-25-11 03:28 PM
    I just bought your theme. It looks really good.

I have the Today version and I have to say that the navigation is a bit weired. I was expecting the usual "hover over the icon and it shows the Calender, Messages, SMS" type thing. Is there a way to do this? I find the way your theme works a trifle confusing - not like Windows or BlackBerry.

One way might be to have more icons on the bottom row - like a traditional theme. I mean, there's room for a number of extra icons down there.

What about shortcuts? Apart from 1 & 2 are there any more? Calculator maybe?

There is no Wifi Access Point name display.

I love the look of this theme. I really do.

The today version is not a hidden today i used a diffrent today so your today would stay up all the time and people like it better. And there is no way of hidden today being able to hide like this does... Also there is no shortcuts besides $ opening sms/mms there is 12 icon spots for any other icons. i didnt want to defeat the purpose of a windows theme.

Most people are happy with the theme and i know its hard to please everyone but i do try and make my themes perfect and my testers said it worked good the way the today is so i rolled with it..

Also i am going to update so homescreen icon wont reappear after you hit the start button or explorer icon.
    03-25-11 03:56 PM
    The today version is not a hidden today i used a diffrent today so your today would stay up all the time and people like it better. And there is no way of hidden today being able to hide like this does... Also there is no shortcuts besides $ opening sms/mms there is 12 icon spots for any other icons. i didnt want to defeat the purpose of a windows theme.

Most people are happy with the theme and i know its hard to please everyone but i do try and make my themes perfect and my testers said it worked good the way the today is so i rolled with it..

Also i am going to update so homescreen icon wont reappear after you hit the start button or explorer icon.
    Hmmm. Well, I don't think that this theme will last very long for me. A pity as it looks really nice but I need my Calendar on screen easily. This is just not consistent and there are too many keystrokes for me. Oh well.
    03-25-11 04:12 PM
    Don't understand... The calendar pops up when you hit explorer icon.. Also calendar is in start menu as well... i

03-25-11 04:19 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD