has anyone been having any problems lately with bell and txting? i have been recieving txts over 30 min after they were first sent or not recieving them at all. its very fustrating. it never use to be like this and when i called and complained the dude said 10 min plus for txts is normal. i responded so i guess if i got a phone call 10 min after it was made that would be okay too. i've been so unhappy with my service lately and just wondering if anyone else is experinceing problems with their txting as well.
    08-07-08 11:48 PM
    I experienced a similar situation concerning a delayed text message being received approximately 30 minutes later from original time. I haven't had any problems before but it's a coincidence how you mentioned it. Also, am with Bell and the sender was connected to Telus.
    08-08-08 02:50 AM
    Bell and telus since they are CDMA are kinda known for having the occasional large lag in txt times.. the GSM networks seem to have less frequently
    08-08-08 08:18 AM
    I've been having the same problem with sending messages to telus. My lag time has been as high as an hour and 1/2 and some messages aren't sent/received at all

This is so frustrating!!!
    08-08-08 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD