Myself and my wife both have the Evo and my daughter has the Style. She is amazed by the voice to text on the Evo and I was wondering if the Style has the same capabilities.
    03-21-11 10:12 PM
    I never used it, but you can look at vlingo or drivesafely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 12:07 AM
    Vlingo's speech to text seems to work pretty good. It costs a couple of bucks but imo, it's worth it. You can download it and try it for free but if you want to text other bb users, they have to have vlingo installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 05:37 PM
    Vlingo is the way to go as stated above...it's not free though...

BlackBerry Voice to Text and Voice Recognition Apps | Vlingo
    03-25-11 04:12 PM
    Want to try an online speech to text services? I think you should consider this website, www.speechtotextservice.com. They offer different services, I once tried an academic transcription offered by SpeechToTextService and it did not failed my expectations. The result of the transcription was great and in high quality. And the process of filling up their form was easy and fast, they can meet the deadline as earlier as possible, around 1-7days. I assure you that they offer a high quality services with an inexpensive cost. If you are looking for a company with highly experienced transcriptionists, you should try their services.
    06-22-11 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD