I just started using ThreadedSMS app for my BB. Is there a way to stop sms/mms messages from showing up in the default sms/mms folder and instead only go to the app.

Ive hidden the folder but now that I am using the app my new message icon is always on. I have to go into the default folder and delete them.

Any help is appraciated.
    03-21-11 09:46 AM
    There is no way to avoid using threaded sms in OS5 or OS6. I hated it at first to but you will get used to it.
    03-21-11 10:18 AM
    I just started using ThreadedSMS app for my BB. Is there a way to stop sms/mms messages from showing up in the default sms/mms folder and instead only go to the app.

Ive hidden the folder but now that I am using the app my new message icon is always on. I have to go into the default folder and delete them.

Any help is appraciated.
    Open the folder, go into options and de-select sms/mms.
    03-21-11 02:33 PM
    Hey there Droz, just go to Security Options - Firewall and Block incoming SMS and MMS from there. This should stop the notifications and everything will go to your new app.
    03-21-11 02:33 PM
    Hey there Droz, just go to Security Options - Firewall and Block incoming SMS and MMS from there. This should stop the notifications and everything will go to your new app.

That did it. Thanks
    03-23-11 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD