DBZ Hybrid v1.3
    mix: 481/450/486/499/6.1
    about and help screen: 6.0.0.499 (2131)
    platform: 6.4.0.225
    Base OS: 6.0.0.486 Leaked

Features and advantages compared to DBZ Hybrid OS v1.3 Standard (6.0.0.486):

* Battery, memory, browser and better performance
    * Include CJK (read & write CJK except Japan)
    * Standard fuel dr Base OS
    * up v1.9.1.5
    * Twitter v1.1.0.17
    * Yahoo Messenger v2.5.69
    * Blackberry Maps 6.0.0.13
    * locking a better signal.

Installation Instructions:

1. Download "DBZ_Hybrid_v1.3.rar" Extract "DBZ_Hybrid_v1.3.rar" to your PC / Laptop
    2. Install Base OS 6.0.0.486.Hapus file "Vendor.xml" which is on C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader
    3. copy and paste the contents dr sluruh DBZ_hybrid_v1.3 OS folder to folder in the base OS OS
    4. Backup all data and 3rd Apps.
    5. Wipe device using BBSAK / JL_cmder / BBMCP or other Tools
    6. Load OS through Loader.exe which is located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader
    7. When finished doing the restore data and 3rd Apps.

Some important things which need to be noticed:

* do pullbatt at least 3x a timeout on the first day of installation.
    * Do not forget to delete the file "Vendor.xml" which is located in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader
    * Freeze / Lag / Memory Drain can happen after a restore of data and fuel as well as Group.
    * During the first 1-2 days it could happen drain battery or memory-intensive because of the adaptation process of this DBZ_Hybrid_v1.3. So do not be a standard for review.
    * Suggestions, Criticism & Input from all teman2 using this hybrid is my hope that, as a reference to my

Download:
    Download DBZ_Hybrid_v1.3.rar from Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple file sharing sites

short Link:
    Download DBZ_Hybrid_v1.3.rar from Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple file sharing sites

-enjoy and leave feedback-

thank you
    cpetersen2791 and Blacklatino like this.
    03-21-11 06:08 AM
    what files from .450 are you using and why?
    03-21-11 07:16 AM
    only some 450 files
    I only intend to improve the performance OS486

I hope this is not a serious problem for you.
    please try, and give me some reviews about this hybrid OS.

thanks
    03-21-11 07:31 AM
    I will definitely load it up tonight on my torch, and since I compare both 450 and 486 and seems 486 is little bit snappier. So this hybrid is perfect for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    dody dobaz likes this.
    03-21-11 07:55 AM
    Gonna try it tomorrow!

dody dobaz likes this.
    03-21-11 09:17 AM
    I will definitely load it up tonight on my torch, and since I compare both 450 and 486 and seems 486 is little bit snappier. So this hybrid is perfect for me.

thank you...
    03-21-11 10:56 AM
    Gonna try it tomorrow!

yup... thank you ...
    03-21-11 10:58 AM
    anymore feedback?
    03-22-11 12:08 AM
    Downloaded this last night and installed it. Was a lil laggy at first, kept freezing up a lot. After a couple of battery pulls and some time to settle, it seems to be running smooth now. Haven't had anymore issues lag or freeze anymore. Broswer is the quickest by far. As for battery life, can't comment yet! Hopefully better with this Hybid, cause .486 alone is terrible, wouldn't last me a day. Had to go back .448.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-22-11 10:43 AM
    this will be my first hybrid :P i feel so nerves ! XD
    03-22-11 10:47 AM
    this will be my first hybrid :P i feel so nerves ! XD

Don't be. I'm on my second day. After a few more BPs, no lags and the browser is fast.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 03-23-11 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Never post w/o glasses kids. (*_~)
    03-22-11 10:52 AM
    Don't be. I'm on my seconds day. After a few more BPs, no lags and the browser is fast.
    thank you brother

you're the best
    03-23-11 09:18 AM
    DBZ, good hybrid, so far runs smooth on my 9800. Two bugs that i had after install: BBM disappeared, Gmail inbox disappeared. I upgraded the BBM to v 6 OTA, so no problem there. But i haven't been able to bring back the gmail inbox, although the "messages" icon is still there and works. Thinking it could have to do with Enhanced Gmail plugin? anyone have had this issue? Will report if notice something else. Thnx for sharing.
    03-23-11 09:36 AM
    DBZ, good hybrid, so far runs smooth on my 9800. Two bugs that i had after install: BBM disappeared, Gmail inbox disappeared. I upgraded the BBM to v 6 OTA, so no problem there. But i haven't been able to bring back the gmail inbox, although the "messages" icon is still there and works. Thinking it could have to do with Enhanced Gmail plugin? anyone have had this issue? Will report if notice something else. Thnx for sharing.
    i'm sorry about that bro..
    just replace (copy-paste) this hybrid to the base OS,
    gmail include on base os.
    03-23-11 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD