So i won ONE copy of BerryMail during the CB Birthday giveaways, i would have hoped to win a copy of BerryWeather instead, but o well.

So anyone who posts a good reason why they deserve it. They win...simple
    03-19-11 05:05 PM
    I'm addicted to apps. Please feed my addiction or reccomend a 12 step program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 05:43 PM
    I have a blackberry bold, WITH NO EMAIL APPS =O
    YOU have the power to help me unleash my berry's full potential!
    03-19-11 05:58 PM
    Unfortunately I can't actually buy any of these apps because I'm too young (mom wouldn't buy an app, begged her hard) . I do use my email a lot because not only do I keep up with several of my clubs this way and my friends who have left to go to other countries. So this would be a great app to have.

Edit: BTW, how did you find out that you got the prize? They hand them out before they announce who won?
    Last edited by Apocrathy; 03-19-11 at 06:51 PM.
    shankeith likes this.
    03-19-11 06:40 PM
    i'll try for it!

i can create rules for gmail (filters) and other mail, but my tmo.blackberry.net address doesn't let me create advanced filters. having this would be awesome!
    03-19-11 11:47 PM
    Really needed something to clear up the mess on my blackberry, totally like a **** hole now lol.
    03-20-11 03:22 AM
    Simply put I could really make use of BerryMail on a daily basis.
    03-20-11 03:26 AM
    Hello,
    Haven't you thought about trading the app with someone who won BerrWeather, and was not going to use it?
    Just an idea...
    03-20-11 05:05 AM
    Hi all,

I also one of the lucky winner that won a copy of BeMail, thanks to CB and Bellshare. Not that I am not grateful for it, but I simply don't need filtering apps. I am happy to give it to other people that really need this app

if someone can confirm (probably a mod) that it is ok to pass the "gift" along.. I'll do so..
    03-20-11 08:36 AM
    I would Love a app that filters my email...I have a brother in the navy and we communicate through Emails it would be great to not have to deal with all others.... . Hope ya Pick Me...

03-20-11 03:23 PM
    Unfortunately I can't actually buy any of these apps because I'm too young (mom wouldn't buy an app, begged her hard) . I do use my email a lot because not only do I keep up with several of my clubs this way and my friends who have left to go to other countries. So this would be a great app to have.

Edit: BTW, how did you find out that you got the prize? They hand them out before they announce who won?
    they hand it out after,
    i sent you a PM, congrats on "winning"

@sssutanto please give out the other copy to someone else here
    03-20-11 04:31 PM
    I would Love a app that filters my email...I have a brother in the navy and we communicate through Emails it would be great to not have to deal with all others.... . Hope ya Pick Me...

PM sent.. now you can download the BeMail. Hope it helps you
    cheers,
    03-20-11 10:34 PM
    PM sent.. now you can download the BeMail. Hope it helps you
    cheers,
    THAnKS Again...how awesome are You..... . Greatly Appreciated.......

03-21-11 07:49 AM
    It's ok to pass the gift along via PM or email, just don't do post the code publically.
    03-21-11 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD