Is there a (free) app available that will give you score update alerts for American Sports in the way the Sky Sports App does for Football/Soccer?
    03-19-11 12:19 PM
    score mobile
    Score Mobile
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-19-11 12:28 PM
    Have tried that. It doesn't seem to give alerts out. Have to keep going into the app to check the scores. Either that or I am very stupid (which is probable)
    03-19-11 12:32 PM
    I know this is not exactly what you're looking for but if you have game opened on ScoreMoblie, the score updates and displays under the icon on the home page, assuming you have the icon on your home page.

Good Luck
    03-19-11 08:46 PM
    The new version of ScoreMobile that came out has push alerts for any league or sport that you specify. The alerts get sent to your inbox.
    03-19-11 08:58 PM
    Yes, try the updated version. Set alerts by sport or team...works great. Been using Score for years.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-11 12:10 AM
    Yes, try the updated version. Set alerts by sport or team...works great. Been using Score for years.

Yeah man Score Mobile is awesome.

03-20-11 10:26 AM
    One more vote for Scoremobile.
    03-20-11 10:33 AM
    I would also add that for many US leagues, there are team web shortcuts for your home screen that will take you directly to your team and/or the current game.
    03-20-11 10:34 AM
    Another +1 for ScoreMobile.
    03-20-11 12:20 PM
    Hey everyone,

My name is Ryan, and I work for Score Media.

First of all, thank you to everyone who has recommended ScoreMobile, it is much appreciated. Secondly, just to add a little bit more about our update, in addition to push notifications our most recent release also features a bracket view for the NCAA basketball tournament and scores for the ICC cricket World Cup.

If anyone ever has questions or suggestions you can contact us by email ([email protected]) or on Twitter @scoremobile.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    03-21-11 07:04 PM
    I just hope/wish BeBuzz updates for support for the push notifications option. Need my custom color and sound alert!

03-22-11 05:28 PM
    Hey everyone,

My name is Ryan, and I work for Score Media.

First of all, thank you to everyone who has recommended ScoreMobile, it is much appreciated. Secondly, just to add a little bit more about our update, in addition to push notifications our most recent release also features a bracket view for the NCAA basketball tournament and scores for the ICC cricket World Cup.

If anyone ever has questions or suggestions you can contact us by email ([email protected]) or on Twitter @scoremobile.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Hiya Ryan , I love this ap. I would love to see a version that scrolls the league of your choice scores on the home screen.

Or perhaps I shoulda emailed that request...ooopsy

03-22-11 06:03 PM
    Another vote for Score Mobile. The updated version pushes scores to your inbox, including score updates and when games begin.
    03-22-11 06:23 PM
    Great app Ryan,
    Tks for the new push feature.
    Good luck
    03-22-11 10:33 PM
    I'm getting the alerts in my inbox but no beep when it arrives.
    TIA
    03-24-11 09:18 PM
    Nevermind,
    forgot I needed to enable the alert in my profiles.
    Good Luck
    03-24-11 11:13 PM
    Thanks everyone, downloaded the new score mobile, impressed. Though I'm not getting any push alerts for in game scores only at the start of the game and final result. Have made sure the relevent alerts are switched on, but still not happening.
    03-25-11 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD