Alot of times when I go to do updates to apps, some will update and other wont, giving update unsuccessful. When you go to it for the reason its always 'unknown reason' Anyone else have this issue?
    03-19-11 09:56 AM
    IMO, it's either a defective device or the update may not be compatible with your device. That later occurred with an official Google update for G2 & Desire Z users back in the fall.
    03-19-11 12:19 PM
    Sounds like a personal problem. Just kiddin', I had issues updating too many apps at once, but if you're still not able to do it one at a time then it's most likely a bad device that needs to be exchanged under warranty, provided you have it.
    03-19-11 01:50 PM
    I did come across another post that mentioned about a file to delete and so far that has seemed to work(fingers crossed) I was curious though, those that say they have 100s of apps, how do you have the space? Do you just happen to have mostly apps that are allowed to be moved to your SD card? Any apps of mine that I can move to the card I do, but alot of times when I do updates or new apps I'm constantly getting the low space warning. I certainly dont have hundreds of apps so I'm thinking its more because the apps I have dont allow you to move them. Wish they would change that! haha
    03-22-11 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD