So far very smooth.... But calendar changed completely. I have it set to weekly view and it doesn't show the full day completely I have to scroll up and down to see my weekly agenda. I played around with the options but I can't seem to set it so it shows the full weekly screen like OS5 did.
    03-19-11 12:03 AM
    I've been running OS6 on my Bold for three or four months now. Currently running a newer version than the USCC official. Much better than OS5, no doubt.
    03-19-11 10:26 AM
    It's the same version as the official Alltel release that I'm currently running. I was hoping to just resend the service books and find that Your Navigator was working again but no luck. Looks like a clean install is on my agenda for the weekend.

Otherwise I really like os6. I'm looking foreward to a .499(I think) leak for the 9650 it has been reported to have collumn view back in the browser.

That is unless the versions for gsm and cdma don't mix. Then I'm waiting in vein.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 11:38 AM
    I did a full wipe of my phone then installed the official USCC version. Your Navigator still doesn't work and I cant get the calender to default to weekly view. I set it for weekly view but as soon as i close the calender and start it back up its back to daily view. The official release date for the USCC version is Monday, maybe they will have the My Navigator update on the web by then.
    03-19-11 05:28 PM
    The official OS6 for uscc has been out since Friday.. my navigator works fine...
    03-20-11 11:02 AM
    03-20-11 11:03 AM
    The official OS6 for uscc has been out since Friday.. my navigator works fine. https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B58CE00D1194C9
    03-20-11 11:04 AM
    The official OS6 for uscc has been out since Friday.. my navigator works fine...
    I downloaded the official on Saturday and I have no navigator. After install it won't let me accept the tearms of use.

Did you shrink the os before install? I did, perhaps that's the problem.

03-20-11 02:10 PM
    The official OS6 for uscc has been out since Friday.. my navigator works fine. https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B58CE00D1194C9
    If your Navigator works fine on your phone, you are the first that I have seen to get it to work.
    03-20-11 05:39 PM
    The only way I got the navigator deluxe to work was downloading version 2.0 from bold 9670. I also notice the 9330 also has 2.0 version. Now in saying this I only tested the app briefly to see if It works I cant really tell of any problems.
    03-20-11 10:22 PM
    The problem with using the version for the 9670 is the screen resolution is wrong for the bold, same with the version for the 9330.
    03-21-11 11:41 AM
    I can't seem to get it to work either. I get to the origin screen and it won't let me accept the terms. But, I will say that I have NEVER been able to get Navigator to actually WORK for an entire trip, or even a large part of it so I'm not going to miss anything. I'm certainly not going back to OS5 just because of it.
    03-21-11 04:57 PM
    I can't seem to get it to work either. I get to the origin screen and it won't let me accept the terms. But, I will say that I have NEVER been able to get Navigator to actually WORK for an entire trip, or even a large part of it so I'm not going to miss anything. I'm certainly not going back to OS5 just because of it.
    On Os5 I have used Your Navigator Deluxe for several trips, never had a problem. I usually have my BB mounted on the dash with your Navigator running and Audio books playing via wireless over my car stereo, works like a charm.
    03-22-11 02:56 PM
    I'm sure it's a nice app if it works, I've just never been able to make it work. I always know where I'm going anyway! :-)

03-22-11 05:13 PM
    Navigator version 2.0 for 9650 OTA http://otacdn.telenav.com/resources/...0Deluxe2.0.jad

03-23-11 10:15 PM
    Thanks jadenmiko!!

03-25-11 07:17 PM
    So I downloaded Youmail visual voicemail app and It works great on OS6. It wasn't available for OS5. I tried using other visual voicemail on OS5 but none worked good like youmail...
    03-26-11 11:07 AM
    I was talking to USCC rep. today and she told me that navigator is not working right and neither my contacts backup in OS6. She told me to wait a couple of weeks and it'll be fixed.
    03-28-11 12:40 AM
    Navigator works if you download version 2 which you can download from the USCC home page BlackBerry Landing Page or from a link in a previuos post of this thread. Can't say anything about my contacts backup as I don't use it, I use BlackBerry Protect.

03-28-11 08:05 AM
    I will confirm that version 2 of navigator works. Thanks go to Jadenmiko.

I also can't comment on My Contacts backup I let google sync my contacts and calendar.

I hope the USCC reps find this thread so they can help non-crackberry folkes. I know they look here for answers because I have been on the phone with them trying to trouble shoot a problem when they have stated they looked on crackberry and found a thread about my problem but no solution. It was a thread I started.

03-28-11 09:36 AM
    Does copy and paste work in this one? I ran 443 and 466, both suck, and it was broken when pasting activation codes into third party apps and BB beta apps.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 03-29-11 at 08:51 AM.
    03-28-11 09:52 AM
    Copy/paste works fine for me. I used it to register Beweather. Coppied the number from memo pad into the beweather activation field

03-28-11 01:44 PM
    Copy/paste works fine for me. I used it to register Beweather. Coppied the number from memo pad into the beweather activation field

Cool, somwhere between 436 and 443 it was hosed. Par for the course for RIM. It's somewhat fixed in 524.
    03-29-11 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD