Had my curve 3G for a month I guess and now the pointer is jumpy real bad. Tried lowering sensitivity but still doing it. Sometimes even without touching it it will move

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 11:42 AM
    It may be a defective one. Just take it back to the store and have it replaced under Warranty
    03-18-11 01:15 PM
    It may be a defective one. Just take it back to the store and have it replaced under Warranty
    I called tech support must be common within five minutes they are shipping new one

03-18-11 04:01 PM
    My pointer is pretty jumpy also. It keeps wanting to jump up, like three or four times. It usually stops after that till I go to another page. Anyhow, other than that, I love my 9300.

03-20-11 07:05 PM
    I called tech support must be common within five minutes they are shipping new one

Yes it is a common issue with the 9300

At least yours is just jumpy, when I got my 9300, mine wouldn't even move in any direction unless I placed a t-shirt or tissue paper over it

I am glad you are getting a replacement
    03-21-11 06:06 AM
    Is this a hardware issue or OS related?
    03-22-11 11:15 AM
    I think it is a software issue. I remember there were issues with my Tour when I would click on links in the browser and it wouldn't work sometimes. There was an OS update and then the problem went away. My trackpad seems to scroll too easily, which makes typing a challenge sometimes. But it doesn't happen all the time. Has to be the software.
    03-28-11 08:18 AM
    I lowered the vert and horz sensitivity on my phone, and now the jumpy pointer issue appears to be fixed. I now officially have an awesome device.

Nevermind, still doing it.
    Last edited by islandfever2009; 04-10-11 at 10:59 PM.
    04-08-11 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD