Hi all,

Have you seen our latest theme named, Core? It is also one of our first fully OS 6 supported themes (in addition to Shift).

We wanted to try something a bit more futuristic (something we haven't done in a while) so it may not be for everyone, especially if you don't like green colors hehe.

Would love to hear your first thoughts and impressions.

Thanks guys!

For more screenshots and details, check it out here or search for "Core" on App World.
    azz1 likes this.
    03-17-11 07:28 PM
    Very nice looking theme. Do you need anyone to help test? If not, any coupons?
    Cheers!
    03-18-11 06:26 AM
    Great looking theme!!!!!!!! Any freebies my friend?
    03-18-11 08:51 AM
    We actually finished beta testing a week or so ago, but thank you
    03-18-11 04:29 PM
    I'd love it if it's not green... but I will probably still buy it!

EDIT: Bought it, really hoping it's not green
    Last edited by noizfx; 03-19-11 at 12:07 AM.
    03-18-11 11:56 PM
    Great theme. Lovin it.
    Things I would like to see in future updates would be a weather slot. The ability to switch between phone, media, utilities and web by just touching the corresponding icons and not having to press the return button each time. That also applies to returning to the home screen from each the selected areas. Apart from that great work :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 02:16 AM
    Great theme. Lovin it.
    Things I would like to see in future updates would be a weather slot. The ability to switch between phone, media, utilities and web by just touching the corresponding icons and not having to press the return button each time. That also applies to returning to the home screen from each the selected areas. Apart from that great work :-)

I was gonna log back in to suggest the same thing! I would really love to be able to select other panels without having to press the return key. Also for some reason, or I don't know if this was a design choice, that the "custom" label disappears!

Exact I think the weather slot while being convenient, it might not look good with the overall look?

Overall I love this theme, as well as the Wave, Echo and Shift (as well as some older ones) I purchased, besides the green color... And it will be better with the above suggestion!
    03-19-11 04:24 AM
    I must admit it would spoil the overall look of the theme with a weather slot.

03-19-11 04:32 AM
    Great theme. Lovin it.

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback! We'll see about adding the additional buttons while a cat is open but as far as weather, I must say, I doubt it'll work. Just wouldn't fit.
    03-19-11 10:55 PM
    Hey,

Thanks for the feedback! We'll see about adding the additional buttons while a cat is open but as far as weather, I must say, I doubt it'll work. Just wouldn't fit.
    Great thanks. Looking forward to your updates. Just one more thing is it possible to add icons for wifi and bt above the clock life the alarm icon ?

Last edited by spike007; 03-20-11 at 06:40 AM.
    03-20-11 06:38 AM
    I really liked the theme and using it right now on my phone.
    I would like to make a suggestion in relation to the theme.
    It's cool and good looking but I didn't like the idea of using the back button on the bberry if I had to close a docket, instead a touch feature would have been great.
    Is it possible to close the phone or media or any of the dockets just by touch?
    If not, it would be great improvement on the existing theme.
    03-20-11 04:27 PM
    Yes, the touch feature has been mentioned I'll also see about adding the icons next to time. Gotta check with our dev guys.
    03-21-11 01:36 AM
    Yes, the touch feature has been mentioned I'll also see about adding the icons next to time. Gotta check with our dev guys.
    Apart from the touch feature, can you check the theme for bugs? When I tilt my torch and the alternate menu appears, the system while changing between vertical and horizontal menu freezes frequently and the system needs a restart. Thank you
    03-21-11 07:54 PM
    For sure!!!
    03-22-11 12:22 AM
    Apart from the touch feature, can you check the theme for bugs? When I tilt my torch and the alternate menu appears, the system while changing between vertical and horizontal menu freezes frequently and the system needs a restart. Thank you
    We have released an update on Elecite and App World. Go ahead and update the theme and please let me know if the issue was fixed.

Thanks
    03-23-11 04:59 PM
    We have released an update on Elecite and App World. Go ahead and update the theme and please let me know if the issue was fixed.

Thanks
    There isn't a new update listed, the last update was on March 16th.
    03-23-11 06:09 PM
    There isn't a new update listed, the last update was on March 16th.
    Hmm should be! What's your username?
    03-24-11 12:10 PM
    Hmm should be! What's your username?
    I redownloaded it, even though it had a March 16th date, but the update was for March 22. So it must haved updated, thanks.

03-24-11 12:45 PM
    Gotcha! Can you please let me know if the problem was fixed or not
    03-25-11 12:19 PM
    Gotcha! Can you please let me know if the problem was fixed or not
    I haven't had any lock ups since

03-25-11 12:23 PM
    I'm running Core 1.5 right now and it seems there is something wrong with the calendar icon which previously worked? Before the calendar icon would integrate with the system date, however now there is a static icon with a fixed date of 14th, with the system date overlapping it?
    04-08-11 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD