EXCLUSIVE: T-Mobile BlackBerry Roadmap for 2008 | BlackBerryNews.com

EXCLUSIVE: T-Mobile BlackBerry Roadmap for 2008
    August 7th, 2008 | by mikeypants |

Ladies and gentlemen, BlackBerryNews is pleased to present you with the 2008 T-Mobile BlackBerry Roadmap in all of it�s fascinating glory!

Over the final four and a half months of this year, the German-owned company has some very aggressive plans for the American market. This period of time will see the release of at least five �new� BlackBerry devices, in addition to a big marketing push.
    08-07-08 05:06 PM
    5??

Glad to see the Javelin will be out earlier than we thought, just in time for Christmas

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 05:12 PM
    Sounds like Tmo has some cool things up their sleeves for us die hards. Slingplayer is hot!!
    08-07-08 05:19 PM
    OS 4.5... some 4.6... plus some very cool information... Thanks!!!
    08-07-08 06:24 PM
    Leave it up to McClure, he always comes thru. Good one man...
    08-07-08 06:26 PM
    ....no 3g
    08-07-08 07:40 PM
    So bold is not coming out anytime soon then

08-07-08 09:10 PM
    So bold is not coming out anytime soon then but I must say I probably would get the javelin

08-07-08 09:11 PM
    So bold is not coming out anytime soon then but I must say I probably would get the javelin

Most likely Q1 2009
    08-07-08 10:36 PM
    Leave it up to McClure, he always comes thru. Good one man...
    Thank you, good sir I try to be helpful!!
    08-08-08 05:50 AM
    Hey guys,

I'm new here as in I just registered, however I've been lurking on this site for months. I've been meaning to register for a while but haven't had the time to do so or thought about doing it for now because I've wanted to post some meaningful insight and info into the threads.

Just wanted to confirm that these Blackberry rumors are true as I work for T-Mobile on the retail side in the Whitehall, Pennsylvania store.

Take care and hopefully I'll be posting frequently now that I'm registered
    08-09-08 12:31 AM
    First time posting and what great news!

08-09-08 06:34 AM
    That Javelin is sexii

Omg... where the eff is the 3g! (and at&t needs to hop on this)
    08-09-08 10:24 AM
    First time posting and what great news!

Welcome to crackberry.com
    08-09-08 10:24 AM
    i really hope they don't call the kickstart the pearl.. i might have to refer to it as the 8220
    08-09-08 01:00 PM
    I doubt there calling the kickstart "The Pearl" since they already gave its name. It would be stupid. Even though it is the pearl just flip lol

08-09-08 03:40 PM
    I doubt there calling the kickstart "The Pearl" since they already gave its name. It would be stupid. Even though it is the pearl just flip lol

i sure hope you are right
    08-09-08 03:55 PM

RIM never gave it a name. The "insiders" did. Until it has a BlackBerry url, then it's not official.

As I'm saying it, it makes sense they wouldn't name it Kickstart... I'm saying it right now... blackberrybold.com; blackberrycurve.com; blackberrypearl.com; blackberry KICK START. Hmm.. seems like the red headed step child of names.
    08-09-08 09:51 PM

The 8220 actually was never officially named the "KickStart". That was an in-house name or a code name.

You never know, it may be called the KickStart... but Rogers posted info that stated the 8220 was a Pearl. So who knows...
    08-10-08 03:01 PM
    I feel ya bro, if thats the new look and direction of the pearl, its kinda disappointing........its cool for a flip phone but the flip is back in tghe high school days haha.........I just can't wait to buy a Javelin....phone looks dope
    08-10-08 04:06 PM
    Yay on the Javelin! That's right around when I get my 2 year discount for a new phone so that works out perfect
    08-11-08 09:18 PM
    Javeline looks hot!

08-13-08 04:56 AM
    Wondering when the new Pearl colors come out, and also what color(s) the "Kickstart" will be. My gf will probably get the flip phone. She'd be worried about scratching the screen, etc. I'm sure she'd rather have something other than black or silver though.
    08-14-08 10:49 AM
    Wondering when the new Pearl colors come out, and also what color(s) the "Kickstart" will be. My gf will probably get the flip phone. She'd be worried about scratching the screen, etc. I'm sure she'd rather have something other than black or silver though.
    My girlfriend is considering the Kickstart as well... but she would like a better color variety She likes flip phones, but wants a Berry so bad... perfect combo??
    09-02-08 11:08 AM
    i wonder what they are really gonna call the Javelin
    09-02-08 12:12 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD