03-13-11 07:03 PM
    I find it somewhat the same with mine, if you call your carrier depending on who is your carrier. they might be able to send a replacement, unfortunately some carriers only perform repairs.
    03-13-11 07:06 PM
    I just called Bell and they're shipping me a new 1... 3 Torches in 2 weeks... wow lol
    03-13-11 07:19 PM
    All sliding phones will have some degree of play with the screen, mine has a little, but not as much as yours.
    03-13-11 08:28 PM
    Like there isn't enough threads about screen wobble.

Yes its normal and all torch's will eventually end up doing this. I personally have had 4 different devices and "update and play" with 5 others(friends and coworkers come to me with their berries). They all have eventually gotten the screen wobble even if they were rock solid to start with.
    03-14-11 08:43 AM
    I also have the same problem.
    03-14-11 12:47 PM
    Like there isn't enough threads about screen wobble.

Yes its normal and all torch's will eventually end up doing this. I personally have had 4 different devices and "update and play" with 5 others(friends and coworkers come to me with their berries). They all have eventually gotten the screen wobble even if they were rock solid to start with.
    I have to disagree. My first one was very bad. The screen was so loose that it would wobble and rattle around (when open) it just moving the phone around in one hand.
    The replacement I have was completely different from day 1. 3 months later it's still rock solid, open and closed. The 5 others we have, since November, are also still rock solid.
    Luck of the draw I suppose. All of ours came from Bell and are made in Mexico 5.
    03-15-11 09:24 AM
    can't see the video so I assume it fixed, wonder what the problem was (ps, next time leave the video there because maybe some other user will have the same problem)
    03-15-11 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD