CX just tweeted the PlayBook will be here earlier than we think/reported. Looks like April 10th may be not so true . We'll see!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

EDIT: Maybe the 27th of March (Sunday)?

Last edited by dsquared2; 03-14-11 at 10:45 AM.
    03-13-11 06:43 PM
    I so hope that this is good info!
    03-13-11 06:49 PM
    who's CX and can u link us (or image) us up?
    03-13-11 06:50 PM
    CX is Crucial_Xtreme, a very well respected blogger/mod here at CrackBerry.
    03-13-11 06:54 PM
    CX just tweeted the PlayBook will be here earlier than we think/reported. Looks like April 10th may be not so true . We'll see!

I just saw that too. This is definitely great news. I was looking at galaxy tabs today just to confirm that I wanted that size in a tablet.
    03-13-11 06:57 PM
    UGH this is killing me! I want the xoom wifi as RIM was mute on stuff, now this? After seeing more complete playbook at sxsw I can't decide!
    03-13-11 06:59 PM
    I saw that tweet earlier as well...I wonder how much "sooner" means??

03-13-11 07:00 PM
    sorry on my phone but just look on twitter for Crucial_Xtreme. Usually knows what he's talking about

03-13-11 07:01 PM
    Hopefully this means we might hear *something* this week, such as some sort of announcement by RIM.
    03-13-11 07:06 PM
    it's mid march and we are still at the "rumor" stage. I should make this my sig but "know what would clear this up? a PR from Waterloo." Please nobody hold their breath. I don't expect any "normal" people to get their hands on this until the second week of April.
    03-13-11 07:10 PM
    Being a die hard bb user and abuser I have held out for the Playbook. I kept telling myself it was coming just wait it will come. But the 11th has come and gone and still no info. This waiting game has gone on for to long. The initial anouncement prevented me from buying anything at xmass but now 4+ months later?? I broke down and got a galaxy Tab. Its no hurry up and waitbook but it gets the job done. IF and when bb waitbook err I mean Playbook does come out I will check it out but with Tab in hand not sure I will have a need for it. I have 14 days to return the Tab I can only hope we get a firm date from rim.

03-13-11 07:15 PM
    Being a die hard bb user and abuser I have held out for the Playbook. I kept telling myself it was coming just wait it will come. But the 11th has come and gone and still no info. This waiting game has gone on for to long. The initial anouncement prevented me from buying anything at xmass but now 4+ months later?? I broke down and got a galaxy Tab. Its no hurry up and waitbook but it gets the job done. IF and when bb waitbook err I mean Playbook does come out I will check it out but with Tab in hand not sure I will have a need for it. I have 14 days to return the Tab I can only hope we get a firm date from rim.

They have said by the end of quarter one since it was announced. Enjoy your tab.
    psiclne likes this.
    03-13-11 07:17 PM
    CX knows what he is talking about. It is his job to know.
    03-13-11 07:18 PM
    I hope so, asked his twitter a question, but just in march would be fine.
    03-13-11 07:26 PM
    March is perfect!

03-13-11 07:28 PM
    Maybe get my HANDS on it and see if the xooms appeal fades. I am so confused on the two, both look great but I don't know.
    03-13-11 07:30 PM
    Hey, Sand- CX is often under an NDA and may not respond. It's not that he's ignoring you for personal reasons- strictly business. He says what he can, when he can.

03-13-11 07:30 PM
    That's good news! Even first week of April would be fine with me. Looking forward to hear more.
    03-13-11 07:33 PM
    Well, seeing as "earlier than reported" to me would mean earlier than Q1, I'm hoping that CX means the rumor, not earlier than previously stated announcements.

03-13-11 07:35 PM
    I understand, I just asked before april 10 no dates just a "nod". I mean RIM is getting this so nice and making me wonder and wait, but I am so tired of tight lipped ****.
    03-13-11 07:36 PM
    NDA's prevent specific information from being released. Especially if someone values their job.
    03-13-11 07:40 PM
    ANd he responded:

@sandmanfvr that's exactly what the tweet said. )

So April 10th is NOT GOOD anymore, definitely earlier than that. I just hope not April 9th or some crap. lol
    03-13-11 07:42 PM
    ANd he responded:

@sandmanfvr that's exactly what the tweet said. )

So April 10th is NOT GOOD anymore, definitely earlier than that. I just hope not April 9th or some crap. lol
    Also slightly less credible rumors announcement tomorrow. We'll know if that's true soon enough!

03-13-11 07:47 PM
    Tomorrow would make sense, that would put it little over 2 weeks away.
    03-13-11 07:55 PM
    I hope we get a answer this week, part of me doubts it. But now I'm following him on twitter so hopefully nda will lift and he'll give us something .

03-13-11 07:57 PM
295 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD