Posted this on berryreview forum, but seems like there are no response..so, let's see if any1 would be interested here.
    Here we go,So, i start up with around 80mb free memory after boot, you'll notice after sometime the memory will drop after you play around with it, do some browsing, chatting, tweet with ubersocial or whatever..
    Mine could drop until somewhere around 20mb...
    Probably you know that if you open your browser and go to a heavy site such as the desktop version of engadget, the browser will show an error that the the page is too large to load and it will crash..
    What i find is, after the crash the free memory will go up to around 70 or 80mb..
    Now what actually cause that to happen?i tried to clean the browsing data but it doesnt seem to recover the lost memory, so how does crashing the browser cause the free memory to go up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 11:41 AM
    Posted this on berryreview forum, but seems like there are no response..so, let's see if any1 would be interested here.
    Here we go,So, i start up with around 80mb free memory after boot, you'll notice after sometime the memory will drop after you play around with it, do some browsing, chatting, tweet with ubersocial or whatever..
    Mine could drop until somewhere around 20mb...
    Probably you know that if you open your browser and go to a heavy site such as the desktop version of engadget, the browser will show an error that the the page is too large to load and it will crash..
    What i find is, after the crash the free memory will go up to around 70 or 80mb..
    Now what actually cause that to happen?i tried to clean the browsing data but it doesnt seem to recover the lost memory, so how does crashing the browser cause the free memory to go up?

OS 6.0?
    Common bug

03-13-11 12:04 PM
    Common buig, it's all over, google OS 6 Memory Leak and you'll find a ton. It's not hard.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/bla...leaked-593808/

03-13-11 07:28 PM
    I mean, to recover the lost memory usually a reboot is done right?...
    But there is now another way, after you crash the browser, the free memory will be recovered just like after you've done a reboot...
    03-13-11 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD