We have recently made several changes - 1) changed service provider to a Verizon reseller 2) changed all of our phones from various BB models to BB Tour 9630 3) changed from the standard BES (which we purchased, but a need for additional licenses prompted the install of the FREE BES Express).

All that being said, our phones WILL NOT sync calendar items added to the phone to Outlook. I have checked all of the BES settings and wireless is activated with bidirectional selected. I have checked all of the devices and the desktop CICAL is the default calendar. I have even tried several things that I found on the Internet, deleting the calendar, removing the battery, completing an "undelete" once the battery was back in. NOTHING is working for me. I have also resent the service books, deleted users, wiped the phones, readded users, reactivated phones.

I don't want to thave to go back to the BES software we used before. It was too difficult to manage and didn't offer some of the functions I have seen in this version. Has anyone had this problem and successfully resolved? I am ready to try almost ANYTHING at this point!
    03-10-11 07:31 AM
    Do you have the $44.99/month Blackberry BES data plan? You'll need that, as opposed to the $29.99/month BIS plan. If you don't have that plan, you can't activate on a BES (which includes BESX).
    03-12-11 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD