Hi all

Ever one of you happened or appeared this message error "device media processor busy" well if you have this problem I got the solution for it:

1.Go to browser options<menu key<options.

2.Now you gonna see four sub menus go to cache operations.

3.There's gonna be 4 options you have to clear all the options including history by pressing clear, now the pushed content option (is 1 of the 4) is gonna say "are you sure you want to delete your pushed content" press delete
    And then press escape key is going to appear "cleaning memory" which means is cleaning your cache memory .

4.Now close the options and browser as well

5.Then turn off the device by pressing the power button or in menu the power icon wait until turns off,now you gonna pull the battery out drain the remaining energy from the device by pressing again the red button (this is because the bb are like pc and power supply) wait 10-15 sec now put the battery on the device.

6.Now wait until the os load and everything is running,and your device is good to go.

I hope this tuto help you a lot with this issue this error comes from when you are downloading a video and is damage or your are watching it in youtube send some error to the media player and the device that put the processor in safe mode and then you can't watch videos or hear music that can be awful

Well this is all by ME I hope that this TT help you a lot leave your comments BELOU THE LINE and take of your BB'S buy-buy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TITANZX5; 03-08-11 at 08:42 AM.
    03-08-11 08:38 AM
    Hmm, a battery pull on mine fixed that the one time I had it.
    03-08-11 02:34 PM
    I did the 3 finger salute (alt+right shift+delete), and that worked for me. Nice step-by-step though. It is good to have multiple options out there, as one solution will not necessarily be applicable to everybody.
    03-09-11 11:28 AM
    Well the problem is that not everybody hav the same os and nt to just like say our friend everybody appears in the same way the first time that happens to me I can hear my ringtone but for to others they can't so if work for you pulling out the btrry to others maybe not but thanks for the replys and now you can tell to anyone that hav the same problem thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 05:05 PM
    thank you, as much as very!!!!!!! i fixed my phone w/o any hastle.
    01-21-13 08:16 AM
    Hi,
    I am using BB 9780. when I Load some vedio in youtube it says device media process is busy. for your information my memory card doesn't work I think card sluts is damaged. Can anyone tell me the solution to fix it.
    05-08-13 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD