Anyone else having problems with this app. It has not been able to update for over 2 days now. My girl has the same problem with the app on her phone. It seems like it cannot connect to the server.
    03-07-11 10:45 AM
    It is working for me, and has been for a couple weeks. Previously I was experiencing issues with it though, where it was not updating and clicking on the icon gave an unhandled exception. I did nothing, and eventually it just started working. Simpleweather depends on wunderground.com, so it is quite possible it is getting a weird return for your weather station and eventually it will clear up and just start working again.
    03-07-11 11:34 AM
    This is the exact message it is giving me "There was a connection issue! Please make sure you have network coverage and try again."

Of course I have network coverage as websites are loading and such
    03-07-11 12:30 PM
    I have the same problem too, and I suspect it is draining my battery. As in the last of couple of days without installing any new app, the battery life has been terrible

Anyone else having problems with this app. It has not been able to update for over 2 days now. My girl has the same problem with the app on her phone. It seems like it cannot connect to the server.
    03-07-11 02:13 PM
    I was just about to post that yaoye!

My battery is not even able to last 6 hours. I think I am going to have to take this app off.
    03-07-11 03:20 PM
    Seems like it is working via WiFi only. I have sent a message to the Dev, but other than wait, dont know what else to do....
    03-07-11 03:43 PM
    Same problem here.
    03-08-11 09:14 AM
    Is there anything to report? I haven't even bothered to reinstall it try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 08:41 PM
    Ditch it .. get BeWeather.

When I did have it tho .. it was usually the place it gets the weather info from being down. But still.. i was loyal to SW .. until I got BW.
    03-13-11 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD