Hello:

Hey guys i buy a new bb 9700 on ebay used, when i installed the bb messenger, when i try to view an avatar of a contact there's a delay and the clock icon show up i see the avatar 30 seg or 1min ... and when i want to see photos on my card i have the same problem.

sorry for my english... im really mad because when i ask ppl tell me that they dont have this problem with the photos i think is a memory problem but i only have 4 apps facebook, si sports, app world, windows live.

Please Help me.. I alredy Wipe the sistem and i have the same problem... i dont know if the problem is the bb messenger, the photos that i have this problem are in a the card.
    03-05-11 11:17 AM
    Please Help!!!!
    03-05-11 11:28 AM
    Sounds like you have to many things going in the background.Hold down ur menu key and close all apps not being used

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 09:07 PM
    What OS?
    How much File Free memory left?
    How much application memory left?
    03-05-11 09:51 PM
    You have to give us more information before we can do anything because we don't know what OS you're using, if you have a memory card or not or what apps you've got installed. Also, the seller could have ripped you off if it has any faults and they said it was in great condition.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD