How do I setup my Gmail account to sync all emails on the server (every folder) to the respective ones on the phone?

Awaiting helpful responses. Thank you in advance!
    03-04-11 05:27 PM
    First make sure you have a BlackBerry specific data plan.
    Then you need to go into set-up and then select Lemail account" from the list and go from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 09:38 PM
    I know how to setup an email account. I did that already; however, it doesn't pull my old read emails from the server. It just downloads emails received after setting the account up on the BlackBerry.
    First make sure you have a BlackBerry specific data plan.
    Then you need to go into set-up and then select Lemail account" from the list and go from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 09:42 PM
    It's not going to read your old emails. It doesn't work that way.
    03-05-11 05:40 AM
    My iPhones could download all. -1 for BlackBerry.
    03-05-11 02:47 PM
    Well I personaly find it not smart to have ALL your old email downloaded... Specially when I can get ANY email on my gmail account at any time using the Enhanced Gmail Plugin...

-1 for BlackBerry for saving on data traffic and device performance? Sure...

The issue here thou is that you wanted IMAP support. The BlackBerry does not 'download' emails, they get pushed, meaning that it wont wait for the email to pile on the server and then go get it. I understand iOS 4 can do that now as well, which only proves this is a far better solution.
    Last edited by diegonei; 03-05-11 at 05:20 PM.
    03-05-11 05:18 PM
    Ok. So use an iPhone instead.
    03-06-11 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD