Hello everyone,

I spoke to a Verizon sales person at one of the stores in New Jersey today and he said that there are 3 Blackberry devices DEFINITELY coming to Verizon over the next couple of months (which probably means summer)..

TORCH 2 PLEASE!!!!
    03-03-11 09:43 PM
    While we appreciate the enthusiasm, lisa, honestly, some reps will say just about anything. I certainly know Verizon folks that would love to see this, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 09:53 PM
    LOL. Normally I would agree with you, but I am friends with this one so I would consider him reliable, but like you said anything could happen!

is it wrong to hope and dream??? haha
    03-03-11 10:13 PM
    Montana, Monaco, Sedona.
    03-03-11 10:37 PM
    Apollo/Sedona!! Really Coming?!!
    YAY!
    Last edited by Tecklop; 03-16-11 at 05:42 AM.
    03-04-11 08:16 AM
    Montana, Monaco, Sedona.
    Agreed. To replace the Bold, Storm, and Curve line.
    03-13-11 07:04 PM
    the average person who posts here could sit down the average rep at verizon and "school" them. the reps know a lot about how their commissions are computed and what device they need to push. I would not count on them to tell me what's coming down the pipe. with all due respect to this person, they probably read about it online, just like we do.
    03-13-11 07:08 PM
    I could see this being the BlackBerry Playbook models; 16GB, 32GB & 64GB. I would love it to be new PHONE hardware upgrades with OS 6.1 on them though.
    03-14-11 10:47 AM
    If anything at all. you will NOT see anything CDMA related until May or June at the earliest.
    03-14-11 10:54 AM
    While we appreciate the enthusiasm, lisa, honestly, some reps will say just about anything. I certainly know Verizon folks that would love to see this, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    actually, the VZW reps will typically tell you anything you want to hear to get you to buy a device TODAY. considering the turnover of the professional cellular sales rep, what benefit would they have to tell you about something that might happen in May?
    03-28-11 10:22 AM
    We on this site, know more about the phones VZW will get than the reps who are going to sell them. VZW keeps their reps in a deep dark cave in regards to new equipment. They basically know what they are selling, or not selling any more, based on what sitting is out on the display kiosks. Otherwise they are the last to know what phones they will be getting.
    04-11-11 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD