Beejive has been updated to version 2.2. Soon as I logged in it notified me of the update. Not sure what's changed tho.

Beejive :: Download BeejiveIM for BlackBerry
    03-03-11 04:01 PM
    let me give beejive another try i guess since i have the lifetime license. the dissapearing text bug in past versions really bugged me!
    Last edited by Tiguere; 03-03-11 at 05:22 PM.
    03-03-11 05:20 PM
    I downloaded 2.2 and now its not letting me connect to facebook chat. It routes me to the mobile FB site for authorization and once I put in my email and password, it just stays logged in on mobile and does nothing else. Anyone getting this problem?
    03-07-11 12:58 AM
    Log in to facebook from a computer ..go to settings then go to aplication settibgs and make sure beejive has a check mark.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 07:54 AM
    Still having extreme issues with scrolling. Version 2.2 on OS6 on 9700. Why is something as simple as this overlooked? I cannot scroll from the typing area to the chat body to click on links, etc.
    03-08-11 12:53 PM
    Updated to 2.2 and I've seen a drastic increase in battery life on my 9800 running 6.0.450. I don't remember updating any other apps so I assume it's the Beejive update. Used to drop from 100% to 40% in ~8 hours of light email, texts, IM. Noticed today that in the same amount of time and usage it only dropped from 100% to 80%. Anyone else observe something similar?
    03-09-11 12:18 AM
    Log in to facebook from a computer ..go to settings then go to aplication settibgs and make sure beejive has a check mark.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    did th and it still takes me to the website for authorization when I open the app. Then I lo in and it just stays open as a web page version of FB. But nothing happens after that.

I did read a faq on beejive's website that said there were known issues with FB chat. I dont know how old that message was since there has always been fb issues in the past that have been corrected. Either way they show a jabber work around that seems to be working for me, but its not exactly the traditional way to sign on. Any input on this?
    03-14-11 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD