So, I'm still looking for themes that do not slow a S2 down. Are there any out there or do they just not exist? I am kind of leading towards the latter, but I just want to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I found some great ones that advertise as not slowing down the Storm, but they do. I end up having to do 4 or 5 battery pulls a day. My memory is not full, so thats not the problem. Without the theme its a typical BB. Anybody?
    03-03-11 10:15 AM
    03-03-11 10:33 AM
    This is an awesome theme. Love it and rawkin it!
    03-03-11 05:19 PM
    You got problems with your phone.. Not themes.. I load themes constantly and don't have any problems. (Some themes, I will admit, are just plain buggy).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 05:50 PM
    So, I'm still looking for themes that do not slow a S2 down. Are there any out there or do they just not exist? I am kind of leading towards the latter, but I just want to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I found some great ones that advertise as not slowing down the Storm, but they do. I end up having to do 4 or 5 battery pulls a day. My memory is not full, so thats not the problem. Without the theme its a typical BB. Anybody?
    95% of themes shouldn't slow down your phone. if they are, you have too many apps that start at launch or too many apps all together
    nls likes this.
    03-03-11 08:36 PM
    95% of themes shouldn't slow down your phone. if they are, you have too many apps that start at launch or too many apps all together
    I agree...

This is an awesome theme. Love it and rawkin it!
    It's never boring!
    03-04-11 05:02 AM
    I use the St6rm Slides plus - blue. Never an issue.

It's by EigerDesigns.
    03-04-11 09:08 AM
    I've used 7plus ultimate black for a long time. Never had an issue. I've also used AppleBerry (various versions) in the past without any problems. Neither are free themes, but every now and they do go on sale. Both can be found right here in the CB store.

Might have to check out the one posted above. Need to see some screenshots though. Anyone post any? If so, how about a link (could search, just being lazy )

03-04-11 07:59 PM
    I've used AppleberryGlass (with Today feature) on my Storm 1 for nearly 2 years now. I love its simple uncluttered interface. Don't think it's been a problem with slowing anything down. I reset my BB every day at 5 a.m. with MeterBerry and haven't done a battery pull in months. The latest Quick Launch also has a reset feature.
    03-04-11 08:35 PM
    None for me since the normal Zen theme is even slow and laggy. But the theme I'm running now is actually pretty fast! Side Slide premium theme
    03-04-11 10:23 PM
    very nice theme. icons are bright and crisp. very user friendly theme.
    03-05-11 07:16 AM
    Htc incredible is a great theme and no lag. Have been running it for weeks with no issues

03-07-11 01:10 AM
    I agree with everyone that said that it's not the themes slowing your phone down, you probably have too many apps running in the background. If I add a theme, I usually ddo a battery pull and never had an issue.
    03-07-11 10:54 AM
    I used LLAMOUURR by MMOOOOO.

It slows the storm2... especially when accessing media...

so far:

default, imagining, zen 6 doesnt slow down
    03-08-11 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD