The recent changes to the mobile site m.crackberry.com look nice - however, the entire top section that used to have links to the various subsections (blog, forums, etc.) uses WHITE graphics on a WHITE background. The buttons are still there, you can randomly click around and briefly see a very light blue section highlighted which then takes you to whatever you clicked on. You still can't see WHAT you're clicking on though, so its hit or miss being able to use the site. I have a Storm 2 using the built in browser. You'd think the mobile site would work on a mobile device.
    02-26-11 09:21 PM
    Hmm, is anyone looking into this? Today I can't even get to m.crackberry.com (gateway error) from my phone. I can get to the "normal" site but of course its not usable from the phone. Posted a screenshot on the CB Facebook page with error details. Clicking OK on that does nothing, clicking details loads the "non mobile" site.
    03-01-11 01:32 PM
    Hmm, is anyone looking into this? Today I can't even get to m.crackberry.com (gateway error) from my phone. I can get to the "normal" site but of course its not usable from the phone. Posted a screenshot on the CB Facebook page with error details. Clicking OK on that does nothing, clicking details loads the "non mobile" site.

I'm having the same problem. It's really irritating. I've tried clearing all of internet cookies and rebooting my phone and nothing. All of my other mobile sites I visit occasionally are still working just fine. I'm using BB 9700 With OS6. Please help. I hate sitting at my computer lol.
    03-01-11 07:18 PM
    The mobile address lead me to the full site as of today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 08:05 PM
    Reloading the os fixed it... Or maybe cb fixed it while I was reloading.

03-01-11 09:54 PM
    I have that. I'm not loading a new OS to get it back, though.

03-05-11 05:55 AM
    UPDATE: I have discovered why it does this and how to fix it. I normally browse the site while connected to WiFi. While on the train yesterday (which doesn't have WiFi) I went to the site and it loaded the top graphic correctly. When I got home (and the phone auto-connected to WiFi) the top graphic was again lost. So I went to my bookmarks and edited the bookmark for m.crackberry.com and saw that it had added the bookmark using "hotspot browser" - I changed it to "internet browser" and the site graphics loaded up (and was still "mobile-friendly", not the full site). Hope this helps anyone else following this post.

Goz
    03-08-11 03:28 PM
    I think they just fixed it. I haven't touch any settings and both WiFi and 3G produce the banner now.

03-09-11 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD