Anyone else having problems with the speaker in this phone? This is my 2nd one and 2nd blown speaker? Is there a light @ the end of the tunnel, am I jusr getting bad devices?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 05:32 PM
    With the Style? Not having any speaker issues here.
    02-25-11 11:11 PM
    I'm also on my 2nd Style (1st returned because it wouldn't connect to BIS, but it somehow was caused by my Airave) no issues with the speaker on either phone.

02-26-11 12:47 AM
    I had the problem with airaves but an wipe and re install fixed that. But this is the #2 with the speaker and I never have a conversation above the original setting. Hmm.. Thanks for the input tho.

02-26-11 04:34 AM
    no speaker problems here eiher
    02-28-11 11:31 AM
    My speaker just went out. I'm assuming there's no fixes, just replacement.
    06-19-11 10:34 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull and also playing with the volume? Did it just go out during a call or is there absolutely no sound whatsoever? Does it work with headphones?

If it doesn't work after checking the volume and the battery pull, it may indeed be faulty. I recommend taking it in to a store for repair. It might be fixable. If you haven't had the phone long, they may even replace it. If you've had it a while, insurance might still cover it.
    06-20-11 09:41 AM
    My speaker also sounds like it is blown. It gets really crackly when uts near or at full volume. Please let us know what comes of it if u take ur phone in. I would b interested to find out if they simply replace it for u. Thanks

06-23-11 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD