MY FIRSt THEME.....A very Simple theme called Sim_Plis_Tic

i figure i needed something easy to use and not so flashy either, but nice enough that it gets the job done... hopefully you guys will enjoy, im not an expert at theme building, but im trying =]

VERSION 1: No Trackpad Support

-Pressin the middle icon on the screen accesses your Application List

-I didnt add trackpad function because its a touchscreen phone and there are 8 icons easy to access with one finger on the home screen

-Wall Paper is totally customizable

-The 8 icons are arrangeable to your liking depending on how the first 8 icons in the Application list is set up

-Theme is very Quick No LAG

OTA: http://bbthemelab.com/bbtlota/backen...xLmphZA%2C%2C/

Version 2: Trackpad Support

OTA: http://bbthemelab.com/bbtlota/backen...yLmphZA%2C%2C/
    Last edited by Finch250; 03-01-11 at 12:53 AM.
    Livett likes this.
    02-25-11 03:47 AM
    updated =]
    02-28-11 11:55 AM
    Looks nice, cheers
    02-28-11 01:23 PM

-I didnt add trackpad function because its a touchscreen phone
    It's a phone that has both a touchscreen and a trackpad. Some of us have fingers too large to use the touchscreen accurately and would really appreciate trackpad support if it's easy to add.
    02-28-11 04:31 PM
    It's a phone that has both a touchscreen and a trackpad. Some of us have fingers too large to use the touchscreen accurately and would really appreciate trackpad support if it's easy to add.
    sure i will add 2 version, one with no track pad support on the home screen and another with support, i will put this up quick, jus give me a few
    02-28-11 10:55 PM
    UPDATED TRACKPAD SUPPORT NOW, hope you enjoy v1.0.2
    03-01-11 12:23 AM
    I just tried ver 1.0.2 > It is as you said No lag, very responsive. Small KB too.
    The pad movement is excellent.
    I also tried it on a dark blue WP, looks very nice.

Though I would suggest to put back the icon names, and belive me, if you changed the icon set to something else , you would have a real winner.

Really good job.
    03-01-11 06:12 AM
    sure i will add 2 version, one with no track pad support on the home screen and another with support, i will put this up quick, jus give me a few
    Sweet, thank you!
    03-01-11 10:31 AM
    I just tried ver 1.0.2 > It is as you said No lag, very responsive. Small KB too.
    The pad movement is excellent.
    I also tried it on a dark blue WP, looks very nice.

Though I would suggest to put back the icon names, and belive me, if you changed the icon set to something else , you would have a real winner.

Really good job.
    thnx for ur insight, but im a nooob i jus started idk where to get icons ='[

sure maybe in version 1.0.3 i'll add the names
    m.seif likes this.
    03-01-11 11:01 AM
    Thanks!!!!
    03-07-11 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD