I've had the unlimited data plan on my blackberry for the past several years, so if I were to switch to an iPhone this summer will I still be able to keep my unlimited data plan or no?
    02-24-11 07:02 PM
    I've had the unlimited data plan on my blackberry for the past several years, so if I were to switch to an iPhone this summer will I still be able to keep my unlimited data plan or no?
    Yes, you will be grandfathered into it.
    i have the unlimited data plan on my iphone 3GS, and when i switched to a Blackberry, they have to change the data plan to make it a blackberry data plan. long story short, i still enjoy the unlimited data for $30/month
    02-24-11 07:05 PM
    Yes, you will be grandfathered into it.
    i have the unlimited data plan on my iphone 3GS, and when i switched to a Blackberry, they have to change the data plan to make it a blackberry data plan. long story short, i still enjoy the unlimited data for $30/month
    Outstanding, that's what I wanted to hear, thanks.
    P.S. I used to live in North Kingstown and worked in Newport during the summers.
    02-24-11 08:51 PM
    Outstanding, that's what I wanted to hear, thanks.
    P.S. I used to live in North Kingstown and worked in Newport during the summers.
    i'm glad you're familiar with Little Rhody
    anyway, it's better that you do the switch at the retail store and ask for someone who can help you, you'll be saving a lot of time compared to calling the CS or doing things at the apple store.
    I would go the an AT&T Corp Store ( big store/ mall store) and not the kiosk to do this.
    goodluck with the switch!
    02-24-11 09:32 PM
    It doesn't matter where you upgrade now. I won't say why.

Just call customer care right after you activate the phone to confirm you still have unlimited data. If it was removed without your consent, it can be restored.
    02-27-11 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD