I was just wondering if anyone here used the Verizon NHL app (and if there's a premium charge)?

I am a huge hockey fan and think I would really enjoy it, but don't really want to pay a monthly subscription fee if that's required.

Thanks!
    02-23-11 07:03 PM
    I've been wondering the same thing. It would be real nice while at the game checking up around the league.
    02-23-11 08:16 PM
    I agree! I was able to bring my Storm 2 back to life tonight (the last OS update killed it) and watching highlights and such on that screen would be awesome!!
    02-23-11 09:12 PM
    I purchased the premium and enjoy the radio broadcasts of the games. Well worth the money spent.
    02-25-11 10:38 PM
    I think the $20 is worth it to get the radio broadcasts of games if you can't watch from home. The $80 for video version of the games is a little steep in my opinion. The free version still lets you watch highlights and such the next day. All in all a great app!
    02-26-11 02:56 PM
    I eat, breath, and sleep hockey.. I play, coach, and work in the industry... I would be lost without this app. You will love it! If I miss my nightly fix of NHL on the fly... I always have my app. Go FOR IT! You won't be disapointed!

BH
    02-27-11 04:58 PM
    I have the free version on my S2 and love it. It's great for when I'm away from my TV. I can check scores and get pretty decent updates as far as who scored and when. I have CenterIce on my TV at home so I didn't purchase the full version as I don't really need it.
    02-28-11 04:04 PM
    I paid the 80 However at this point I would wait till they discount it, as they most likely will.
    02-28-11 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD