Hi guys

I installed .461 last night and everythings running fine apart from facebook, dunno why but facebook wasnt preinstalled so i had to get it from the app store.

All my options are turned on but im not getting any notifications at all? Should i reinstall or?

Thanks
    02-23-11 03:57 PM
    facebook has been really bad with notifications over the past month or so for me too. either i don't get notifications, notifications show up twice in my messages, or i can't upload to facebook. for example, if i wanted to upload a picture, when i go to 'send>' facebook isn't there even though it's installed. i think it's just the crappy native fb app for bb.

i dealt with it for a while, but i just got social scope and it's pretty good. although now it seems the regular fb app is working like it should....
    02-23-11 04:26 PM
    Was working fine for me until i updated... now im not getting anything at all
    02-23-11 04:33 PM
    the only thing that would get it working for me is just uninstalling and reinstalling. it seemed like the one from bb app world would work for longer than clicking on the shortcut on the home screen when it's uninstalled. but at some point it all goes wrong.

you could also try resending your service books. sometimes that fixes it.
    02-23-11 06:23 PM
    Happends from time to time for me. What you have to do is deselect "notifications" then save.... Then select it then save again.
    Works evertime... Good luck.
    02-23-11 09:37 PM
    Still no notifications.. ive tried everything..
    02-26-11 11:22 AM
    The FB notifications were working fine till 12hrs back. But 3-4 hours back I received a notification on FB that "notifications have been enabled". So please don't uninstall/reinstall any app or OS. Just give it 1 day's time....may be it's going throught some updates.

It'll get alright.

And for the guys facing issues since last month.....may be your app's corrupt or mafunctioning?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 11:09 PM
    it's happening to me as well but I don't bother it. Sometimes I get all the notifications through the facebook app and email but some other times I don't get them at all until I check through browser. So I guess it's the facebook itself that still don't work up to its specification with blackberry.
    02-27-11 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD