I think this will be the most selling Blackberry, ever.

I cannot wait to put my hands on one as I am drooling thinking of it.

Please make time pass faster.
    02-23-11 12:56 AM
    I agree. Even if this is based on personal preference there is also the past success of the 9000 series. I predict that the bold touch has actually the potential to be the best selling unit RIM ever produced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 01:39 AM
    I agree. I mean its a BB Touch with Keyboard!
    02-23-11 11:52 AM
    Confession: i wish the screen was bigger.
    02-23-11 12:04 PM
    Confession: i wish the screen was bigger.
    Yeah, me to, but then I think that about my twin screen 30" PC - duh.

I love the hi-res screen but I mourn the lack of a video out port which I think is now neccessary on a high end phone so as to connect it to an external screen.
    02-23-11 12:17 PM
    i think about having this phone everyday since seeing the roadmap then the live pictures....*drool*
    02-23-11 12:54 PM
    i think about having this phone everyday since seeing the roadmap then the live pictures....*drool*
    I completely agree. I haven't stop salivating since they said it was a possible World Phone. I've been waiting on a true upgrade for my Tour for a while now.

I'm not a Touch Screen guy, but this phone looks great, and I'm excited for it. All I need is for Sprint to say when they're going to release it. I'm already sold on it.

02-23-11 04:14 PM
    Wow,l I can't wait!!!
    02-24-11 01:49 PM
    I do believe the bold touch will sell well but it has a long way to go with many obstacles that the 8300's didn't have. To catch the 8300 will be difficult.
    02-24-11 03:16 PM
    What carrier is going to get this phone? I will be online when it comes out,,,,

02-24-11 05:36 PM
    ...A phone with the Torch II specs (and screen) and a slide-out 9000 keypad would be the ultimate BB. Haven't heard of that one yet...
    02-24-11 06:07 PM
    I do believe the bold touch will sell well but it has a long way to go with many obstacles that the 8300's didn't have. To catch the 8300 will be difficult.
    If you're talking about the fact that there are a ton more smart phones out there now that weren't around when the 8300's dropped, that's for durn sure. But there's also a lot more people buying smart phones now, too. I think we'll probably see the same trends continuing for awhile, where RIM will keep selling more (and I do think the Bold Touch will probably be leading the way there), with Apple and Androids gaining market share and fighting it out for the top spot. Which is not a bad thing, as long as RIM keeps growing year-over-year, and I think this new lineup will help them do just that. I don't think RIM is ever going to dominate the smart phone market again, but they'll be alright as long as they maintain a respectable share. And then of course there's Nokia and MS, but I seriously doubt they will put any kind of a wrinkle in anything for at least another year, if ever. Bricked Samsungs sure isn't going to help that cause any.
    02-24-11 07:19 PM
    I can't wait for this to drop. I also think a lot of people will be buying this phone. Especially if released on all carriers.
    02-24-11 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD