Ok so first off is there any theme or way to change the 1xev to a 3g signal? I've also noticed that when I uninstalled a theme that certain screens are still carrying the old themes icons. Also does anyone know a way to view microsoft works documents on BB? I know I have more questions but can't think of them right now.
    Last edited by jmoney860; 02-20-11 at 02:08 PM.
    02-20-11 12:39 PM
    Well, first off, this whole section of the forum is about the Style, and we have different threads with different titles exactly so people can find the answer to their ONE specific question. If you want one thread for your questions, that's fine, but it kind of defeats the purpose of having titles for threads.

There are themes that change how you view the signal, so that it might not always say 1xev. However, 1XEV vs 1xev, that's a signal issue, dealing with reception. The only way to change 1xev to 1XEV (3G signal) is to get a better signal.

For the old theme icons issue, you might try a battery pull.
    02-20-11 01:44 PM
    I see your point im editing the post now lol but yea I have done a battery pull and the icons are still here but maybe I will just find another theme I like and yes I just want a theme to change 1XEV to 3G, 1XEV just seems to be boring
    02-20-11 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD