All of a sudden when I try to log into app world, I get the error, your password or email is incorrect. Nothing has changed on my end. I attempt to do a password recovery and it locks me out for two hours. Ideas or suggestions??
    02-19-11 03:25 PM
    same problem ur not the only one . . idk what to do . it was ever since i did the upgrade in the software.
    02-19-11 11:38 PM
    Here's what happened today. For whatever reason, my phone went stupid. It wouldn't accept the password that I had to get into the phone. Said I have exceeded the amount of tries and was now going to wipe my phone. And it did! Wiped out, brand new phone, all my stuff gone. I believe that what happened, my phone buttons got pushed a lot when my phone was in my pocket this morning on my way into work. The phone probably thought all the key strokes was someone trying to get around the password.

Thank goodness I'm an avid backer-upper!!! Did a restore, and all is good now. I can log into App World, all my apps came back, I do have to restart or reset some of them, but I got it all back.

Could any and/or all of the above be bugs in OS6, or did I just have a run of bad luck??
    02-20-11 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD