Hi, my phone when I turn it on just the battery sign comes up, sometimes the one with the red slash through it, and sometimes with the thunderbolt through it.

I read some threads, and tried re-loading the O/S. I am using a mac so I downloaded blackberry desktop for mac, tried 'updating' the software, and in the middle of the update when it said 'loading software' the phone just shut down by itself.

Now, the phone won't turn on at all, it just has the red led light that keeps flashing 2 times then stops, then flashes 2 times, and again, again, etc.

What should I do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

(phone is on Bell mobility in canada)
    02-17-11 10:22 PM
    02-17-11 11:32 PM
    anyone help?
    02-18-11 03:11 PM
    wow what is this site, not even 1 person helping.
    02-19-11 02:03 PM
    Try a new battery
    02-19-11 02:12 PM
    +1 on the new battery. A search would have turned that up. Plus the phone is super old. Nobody comes to this sub section of the forum anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 12:01 PM
    This happened to me too.. I charged my blackberry bold 9930 for about 2 hrs. After that it wont turn on, it just flashes this red light. I tried to wipe with BBSWAK, apploader, BB desktop manager and JLcmder.. none of these worked.. Plus when my BB is connected to the PC and i removed the battery it shows a battery sign with an X. Please help me.. =(
    04-01-12 03:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD